Become a Patron!

Vapers Are Using Flavored E-Cigs to Stop Eating Candy

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really need to perfect a spaghetti or pizza juice.... :D

Well here ya' go ... per the link Artemis provided no less and all for under 50$!

http://vapordiet.com/products/I am ...apple-upside-down-cake-vapor-diet-starter-kit

I know it says pineapple upside down cake but that isn't where the link takes you.

:facepalm:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well here ya' go ... per the link Artemis provided no less and all for under 50$!

http://vapordiet.com/products/I am ...apple-upside-down-cake-vapor-diet-starter-kit

I know it says pineapple upside down cake but that isn't where the link takes you.

:facepalm:
Hmmm... No nicotine and marketed as weight loss aid. Gonna be hard for FDA to claim that *that's* a tobacco product LOL

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If someone takes away my candy... I'll gnaw their hands off. Jus sayin'. Ain't no vape gonna come between me and my candy. :xD:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pfft no worries from getting gnawed on, you can have those.

I prefer when I can find them the key lime star candies, lemon heads the bigger ones and mike and ike.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still haven't found that perfect black licorice vape. I still have to go to IKEA and buy me Swedish black licorice. Fucking love that stuff ! :inlove:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I still haven't found that perfect black licorice vape. I still have to go to IKEA and buy me Swedish black licorice. Fucking love that stuff ! :inlove:
Ya I had some I would LOVE to have been made into ejuice.
Was sweet, salty, sour and black licorice.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... No nicotine and marketed as weight loss aid. Gonna be hard for FDA to claim that *that's* a tobacco product LOL

You would think right? That didn't stop them from 'deeming' Zero Nic e-juice however. I agree personally.

I wonder if those folks even realize the devices they depend on for delivery of their product is being threatened?

VU Sponsors