Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I was "wary" 2-1/2 years ago, before the deeming proposal was published. Now that it's being implemented, I'm well beyond just being "wary".

Right, They should have been "wary" in 2014
They should be "Pretty much fucked" right about now!
:giggle:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Right, They should have been "wary" in 2014
They should be "Pretty much fucked" right about now!
:giggle:
Those who were appropriately wary back then used the last two years prepping for this. If they budgeted a small fraction of what they used to spend on cigarettes on preps, they are now set for life. I suppose it's still possible for them to get their shit together, although the door has definitely started to close....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny isn't it...they point out that the goverment has made no provisonons or asked the effects of the deeming regs on the millions of people who have switched from smoking to vaping.....and yet......the same goverment totally takes over the health care system against the will of the people...destroys a viable industry and replaces it with an inept beuacracy makes health care MORE expensive for the average american takes people freedom of choice away from them on the basis of.....a handfull of uninsured who for the a large part are illegal aliens......

VU Sponsors