https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
and the tax increases will force the us companies to send the rest of there manufacturing to china.
along with effectively killing the smaller modders

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and the tax increases will force the us companies to send the rest of there manufacturing to china.
along with effectively killing the smaller modders
well that's a win/win for the political class...they aren't choosey about who the get in bed with as long as it pays well.that's why they just passed the TPP which will effectively destroy what's left of the industrial base of the U.S. ...in a more civilized age the political class of europe and the U.S. would have been tried for sedition and corruption and jailed.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well that's a win/win for the political class...they aren't choosey about who the get in bed with as long as it pays well.that's why they just passed the TPP which will effectively destroy what's left of the industrial base of the U.S. ...in a more civilized age the political class of europe and the U.S. would have been tried for sedition and corruption and jailed.
or sent to the gallows

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have to be an absolute mindless fucking moron to support a goverment that is so obviously parasitical and hypocritical....in a sense I can understand and even sympathize with the eleite who bleed and butalize the masses....why not feast on an animal that so willingly offers it's throat.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yeah that works too.at the rate things are going I wouldn't be surprised to see the masses of europe bring back the storming of the bastille and the guillotine.

I keep agitating for the guillotine for the entire political population of DC.... no one seems very interested. But not only should they all part ways with their heads, it should be on TELEVISION!

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Indiana is proposing a NEW 1 dollar cigarette tax.

This new tax, is going to "fund roadwork and repairs". Oh, and it will "discourage" kids to start smoking too.

Never mind we already pay wheel tax on our plates, excise tax on plates, fuel tax, tire tax, and a hundred other "taxes" that are supposed to already PAY for the fucking roads.

Give it time, and vaping will need a new tax too, to pay for roads.

Fuck these retarded politicians in the ass with a broken beer bottle.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indiana is proposing a NEW 1 dollar cigarette tax.

This new tax, is going to "fund roadwork and repairs". Oh, and it will "discourage" kids to start smoking too.

Never mind we already pay wheel tax on our plates, excise tax on plates, fuel tax, tire tax, and a hundred other "taxes" that are supposed to already PAY for the fucking roads.

Give it time, and vaping will need a new tax too, to pay for roads.

Fuck these retarded politicians in the ass with a broken beer bottle.
Yeah that whole roads thing is bunch of crap...here in california no matter how much they tax our gas or registrations they never have enough money for the roads...I think the whole roads work thing is a scam here...I think the contractors just give kickbacks to the poloticans ,then hire boatloads of illegal aliens and then charge top dollar.

Last edited:

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lottery money does go to the school system, but it's not like its extra money, it just means they pull less from the regular funding.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Either raise the sales tax in your state or fuck the mother fuck off with your sin tax bullshit to pay back misspent failures.

VU Sponsors