Become a Patron!

ENDED - [Vapesourcing Giveaway] - Win VOOPOO V.THRU Pro Pod Kit for Free - 11/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello friends, we bring a new round of giveaway and the prize is the VOOPOO V.THRU Pro Kit. 2 Winners. We wish you like it.

VOOPOO V.Thru Pro kit features an integrated 900mAh battery, two integrated coil pod options, and uses a draw-activated mechanism. Constructed from lightweight aluminum alloy, the sturdy but lightweight chassis is ideal for those on the go, eliminating excessive weight but also maintaining a reliable against light falls and drops. Offering a 900mAh battery, the V.THRU Pro calls upon the GENE Chipset to manage the power output, firing between 5-25W. Firing in a draw-activated manner, the VOOPOO V.Thru Pro Pods come in 0.7ohm and 1.2ohm Coil options, each installed with a condensate chamber to prevent leaking issues with vaporized e-Liquid, eliminating up to 75% of the potentially leaked condensated.

VOOPOO_V_THRU_Pro_Pod_System_Kit.jpg

More details about this kit you can see in https://vapesourcing.com/voopoo-v-thru-pro-kit.html.

Simple to enter:

1. Which products will you prepared for the coming Thanksgiving day?

2. Which kind of vape products do you like best? pod kits or vape mod kits? and please write your country by the way.

3. Which disposable pod kits do you like best recently?

Note:

1. You must be 21 or older.

2. The contest will end on 11/16 and 1 winner will be chosen via random.org.

3. Number your replies.

4. Each entrant with no more than 3 replies.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Which products will you prepared for the coming Thanksgiving day?
The ones I already have

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Which kind of vape products do you like best? pod kits or vape mod kits? and please write your country by the way.
mod kits
USA

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. Which disposable pod kits do you like best recently?
haven't tried any recently

Aliraonz

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor

I use both. Mods at home and pods when around and about. I'm from New Zealand but originally from Chile in South America

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
1. My dual top side

I am Necro and you are not
Sent from Milliways

topper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 aio or rda, are what I use all day in the uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 never had a disposable always has to be rebuildable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HellaGoodVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
3. I mostly use mods but do like smaller and lighter devices when I a out and about (mostly because I LOST a very expensive mod when it fell out of my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors