Become a Patron!

Vapin Greek and Phil B

TruSound

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always get a good laugh when the guys that work at my local shop ask for a hit of my 24mg, one of them had to sit down for a few minutes after taking one to many hits...they don't understand how I can vape it... 24 doesn't even phase me, anything of lower strength is like sucking wind, and when I try their drippers with 3 or 6mg I feel nothing...it's like taking a deep breath of air...I just don't get it, gotta have that throat hit !

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Listening to the disunity of responses here,the conspiracy theories the focus on anything but going out and doing some Vapers Rights Advocacy is why the State Politicians and the FDA will hand us Our ASSES to US in a Handbag in 2015 . But I love the responses that focus on Its about Stopping smoking. People with that attitude also realize its also about the people who are still smoking. With the upcoming Taxes and restrictions, they may not have the easy time switching from smoking to Vaping that we have been fortunate to have.

Last edited:

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
We need non-smokers who enjoy vaping IMHO.

The more ties we sever to tobacco and distance ourselves from "e-cigarette" and "tobacco harm reduction", the better off the vape industry is going to be in the long run. Right now, the biggest thorn in our side is nicotine, which the FDA and nay-sayers try their hardest to link to every bad piece of evidence they can find. As we continue to show that vaping is a positive thing, even without nicotine, then we'll be better off in our fight against Big Government.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Of those that have never smoked, but now vape..... How many are OVER the age of 18?
This is why I would disagree that we need non smokers, current vapers, in this.

Big government is after vaping because of nicotine. It's just another thing they can tax. And they intend to tie tobacco and vaping by nicotine. It's the only link they have, true enough.

If you have not heard it yet, the new thing coming from the medical community, is vaping with nicotine, constricts arteries the same as smoking does. I don't believe it, nor do I buy into their misinformation. But this will be the next lie being told to tie tobacco and vaping together.

VU Sponsors