Become a Patron!

vaping Alaska w/Innokin Cool Fire IV 40W VV/VW Mod

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Innokin Coolfire IV 40W VV/VW MOD:

As usual, let me start by saying that this device was sent to me to review for you. As always, I will give you my honest opinion about this device, good or bad….so let’s go!

One thing you notice immediately is the size. It’s not as small as the istick 40W tc, but darn close. It has a 2000mah internal battery with the charging port on the front. For outdoors vapers and travelers, it has the on/off switch on the bottom to make sure there are NO accidental discharges. There is no rattle at all in my unit I received, and all buttons work well. Fits all my 22mm tanks flush with no overhang. It has an LED light that go’s from Green for full charge, to red for low battery indication. Also, it has a battery meter on the screen, along with displaying the volts, watts, and ohms. On an outdoor charging device like a solar panel, or the power pot, giving off 1A will take about 3 hrs to charge this device. It has plenty of venting holes on the side, and a lanyard hole to keep it close to you and warm at all times. At 40W using a .5ohm coil it will give you plenty of vapor for daily use. Another great little device from a company I am starting to really like. Not everything they have is to my taste, but so far it’s a good average in any book! I’m all about well built, inexpensive items.

Like all Innokin products I’ve tested, it has the three click on/off function. It has the on/off switch on the bottom so the unit can’t be turned on accidently while packed away. It has Innokins “vape while charging” feature as well. In wattage mode it will go from 6-40 watts in .5 increments, and in voltage mode it goes from 3-7.5V in .1 increments. It will handle down to .3ohms. To get into wattage mode, you hold down the plus sign for 2 seconds and you are in wattage mode. Holding down the minus button for 2 seconds will put you in voltage mode. If you hold either button for 1 second, it will give you your puff count. It erases your puffs anytime you turn the switch on the bottom off. I love small devices when I go out, and this one does the job.

So now that my opinion is out of the way, let’s go through all the specs, and show you where to get yours!

Here are a few places to get one for yourself:

vapordna.com-$37.99

gearbest.com-$45.00

vaporbeast.com-$47.49

directvapor.com-$48.95

cvapor.com-$52.50

The Cool Fire IV is the newest and most compact, intelligent and powerful vaporizer from Innokin Technology. With 40W of vaping power, the CoolFire IV fires a full range of tank resistances and each is made with the highest quality materials to create a vaporizer that you can rely on!
The compact power, bright OLED display, long lasting battery capacity and easy to use menu system make the Innokin CoolFire IV become the ultimate vaporizer for 2015.

The Innokin CoolFire IV:
Variable Voltage: 3.0-7.5 Volts in 0.1 volt increments
Variable Wattage: 6.0 - 40.0 Watts in 0.5 watts increments
Long lasting: 2000mAh battery
Inteligent: APV with vape timer, puff counter, integrated short circuit protection, left/right screen orientation, 15sec cutoff and more
Precise: RMS DC current is accurate to a power deviation of 0.5W and fires from 0.2ohm-3.1 ohm
Easy to use: 3 buttons for total, precise and comfortable control

Main Features:
The Cool Fire IV has a flush 510 connection with a spring loaded positive pin, durable stainless steel threading
Comes with a top quality Ego adapter
Support low voltage warning / short circuit and atomizer protection / over discharge protection / vaping while charging technology / last voltage or wattage settings memory / overheat protection
ON/OFF battery switch
Available colors: Black, silver, blue, red

Battery Level Indicator:
The Cool Fire IV battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow and red LED lights
Green: Almost fully charged. When the Cool Fire IV is fully recharged the LED light will power off
Yellow: Half power
Red: Low power. Charge the Cool Fire IV

Specifications

Specifications

Type: Electronic Cigarettes Accessories
Brand: Innokin
Model: Cool Fire
Accessories type: MOD
Mod: VV/VW Mod
APV Mod Wattage: 40W
Voltage Range: 3.0-7.5V
Power supply: Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery Quantity: 2000mAh
Charge way: USB
Resistance: 0.2-3.1ohm
Material: Stainless steel
Available Color: Silver, Blue, Red, Black

Dimension and Weight

Product weight : 0.260 kg
Package weight : 0.38 kg
Product size (L x W x H) : 8.6 x 4.4 x 2.5 cm / 3.38 x 1.73 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H) : 12 x 8 x 6 cm / 4.72 x 3.14 x 2.36 inches

Package Contents

Package Contents: 1 x Cool Fire IV Box MOD, 1 x 510-eGo Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Acrylic Box

VU Sponsors