Become a Patron!

Vaping Alaska w/Innokin Itaste MVP20W Mod

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let me start off again by saying this item was sent to me to review for you. I will give my honest opinion about this product, good or bad…so let’s see what she’s got!

This is a low wattage VV/VW MOD. At 20W, you’re not using much more than a clearomizer on this thing. But just so happens, I just ordered a crap load of clearomizers for CHEAP CHEAP!! I found clearomizers by the ton online for under $2 bucks each! I’ll have that link at the end of this review.

Why would I buy clearomizers when there are so many good tanks on the market you say? Well, I am a DIY e-juice mixer, and I found that clearomizers were the best way for me to test my juices over the steeping period. It can steep in the clearomizer as well as the bottle, and I can vape a few hits daily to find its sweet spot. Also, I have found myself grabbing a good clearomizer when I go out of the house as not to damage my nicer tanks and MODS.

So, that brings us back to the item at hand, the MVP 20W. Right away, I didn’t like the placement of the button. Having it at the top of the side, I just haven’t found a comfortable grip yet. It has a bit of weight to it, which I tend to prefer in my MODS. It makes no noise at all when you shake it, and the buttons respond very well….nice and clicky. The menu is real simple, only having a few options to choose from. It also has the light around the fire button that glows green when the battery is full, and changes to yellow, then red as the battery wears down.

Now, the BIGGEST con about this device is the price. Now you can buy a much higher wattage device for just a little more money. It might not have some of the features this one has, and if you like the features of this unit and the price is ok with you, by all means. But honestly, who would pay this much when you can get a 200W TC device for $10 more. You’re just so limited with this device, it hardly seems worth it. If you want to do sub ohm vaping, this is not the device for you.

One of those features that outdoorsmen/women will like is that it has the capability to charge other devices with a standard USB port on the bottom. It also has an off switch on the bottom that will ensure that it doesn’t get turned on while packed in your bag. It is USB rechargeable with a 2600mah internal battery. Using a standard solar charger, or charging device with at least a 1A output, it will charge in 2.5-3hrs.

I don’t know why some of the companies put the charging port on the bottom, but this is another one of those devices, so you will have to take your clearomizer off before charging. So now let’s take a look at everything you get out of this little unit.

Here are a few places you can pick one up for yourself:

Cvapor.com-$37.99

vapordna.com-$45.99

gearbest.com-$46.01

The clearomizers are on clearance at myfreedomsmokes.com

The All New MVP 20 Watt Mod is the Newest Upgrade from the popular iTaste MVP V2 by Innokin

The new Innokin iTaste MVP 20 Watt mod uses 20 watts of intelligent vaping power in the legendary 100% stainless steel body of the popular Innokin iTaste MVP. The MVP 20 Watt has upgraded to have a power output of 20 watts from the original iTaste MVP. The overall body design has also been upgraded to look sleeker and more elegant. The new MVP 20 watt now comes with a high quality 510 spring loaded connection that is designed to connect perfectly with all standard 510 atomizers. An included Ego thread adaptor is there if you want to use an Ego threaded tank as well.

What's in the Box:

• 1 x Innokin iTaste MVP MVP 20 Watt Mod
  • 1 x USB Charger Cable
  • 1 x Ego Thread Adaptor
  • 1 x User Manual

Product Features:

• Variable Voltage: 3.3V - 7.5V in 0.1 volt increments
  • Variable Wattage: 6.0W - 20.0W in 0.5 watt increments
  • Huge built-in 2600mAh Polymer Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
  • Maximum output Wattage: 20W
  • Maximum output Current: 6A
  • Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
  • Clearomizer Resistance: 1.0 ohm Minimum
  • Can be used as a Portable Power Source for electronic products
  • 510/eGo threading will allow use of a wide variety of Atomizer, Cartomizers, or Clearomizers & Tanks
  • L.E.D. Display with Battery Indicator
  • Ohm Meter - Atomizer/Cartomizer/Clearomizer Resistance Check
  • USB Pass-through Function
  • Settings Retention
  • Puff Counter
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Over-Discharge Protection
  • Low Voltage Warning
  • 3-Click ON/OFF Safety Switch
  • Standard Micro & 2.0 USB Socket
  • 10 Seconds Cutoff

VU Sponsors