Become a Patron!

Vaping Chest Pains and Awkwardness

Hello, I am a fairly new vaper who is currently 18 years old, I have been vaping for around 9 months and for the first 3-5 months I was able to vape with no problems no matter what I used in the juice or what mod. I vaped using the Smok Alien Kit for around 3-5 months with no issues, I used different nicotine strengths and also different PG/VG combinations with no issues. In the past month I sold off my Smok Alien to a friend and switched to the Smok Prince Stick which I thought would be easier to use for day to day use. Through vaping on this device I have been suffering through awkward feelings in my lungs, shoulders and sometimes my forearms where it gets to the point I feel like I am having a heart attack. I have gone back and forth with vaping on this device and everytime I do vape on it I suffer from these feelings in full effect. I have since stopped vaping on this device and it feels like the pain is going away. I have tried a few of my friends devices and none of these give me these pains irrelevant of what nic value or combination they use. I am worried whether the feelings I have currently are permanent or whether its something to do with a different health reason. I also have tried cigarettes which dont give me any of these feelings. I am certain that if I were to vape on the stick again I would get the same feelings in full effect and maybe even worse.

I am wondering if these problems are to do with the mod being faulty, health problems, and whether these feelings will fully leave my body after waiting. I have currently gone around 10 days without vaping on the device but am still feelings awkward pains around my collar bone and tight feelings in my forearms.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
am still feelings awkward pains around my collar bone and tight feelings in my forearms.

Go to a doctor kid -

A mod in and of itself will not cause those problems, and certainly not one brand over another

And lay off the cigarettes - they are the real killers in this scenario

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alergy or at least sensitivity to PG and VG is common....

Different types of nic absorb differently.... could need to adjust levels.

Real answer will be found at your doctor... but if issue is caused by vaping don't vape.. or smoke..

The ability to exhale a cloud does NOT make you a Cool Kid.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
If you are still smoking while vaping or taking any kind of ADD medication that may play into it. Best to go see the doctor.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Depending on where you live it also might be against the Law for you to be purchasing vaping products because it is here.

VU Sponsors