Become a Patron!

vaping for a week and loving it

benvape24

Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone I'm Ben. Here Is a little background first. I am 26 years old and I smoked cigs for about 10 years. I started vaping 1 week ago and I love it. I haven't touched a cigarette since. I already fell some health benefits and my wife loves that I don't smoke anymore.Money was a little tight when I bought my first setup a week ago. I got a joyetech ego aio with a pack of .5 coils. I am looking at purchasing my first box mod that will last a while and I won't outgrow in the near future. I've been looking at a lot of different setups and doing a lot of vaping research all week. I seem pretty set on getting the smok alien starter kit. i am looking for Any advice for my ego (coils to use, vg/pg % to use, etc) and any advice on my future purchases. Thank you in advance.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on not smoking and welcome to the Underground :wave:

benvape24

Member For 3 Years
Thank you and I think I am going to enjoy it here a lot of vaping knowledge and advice I see already. I am excited to conversate with fellow vapers.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground. The Alien seems to be the hot kit right now. I have 3 of the Baby Beast tanks and love them.

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for joining the family, Ben! We are all here at your disposal =) You will find the vape community is eager to help a new vaper.

If you are thinking about a box mod, what kind of finish do you like? Stainless steel, wood, black, gunmetal or plastic, etc. There's infinite possibilities out there!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome, Ben :cheers: and Congrats on the quit!

My wife and I both love our Aliens. The Baby Beast is a great introduction to DL vaping, imo. I wish I had had one when I made the switch from cigs. Enjoy!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Well done for giving up and welcome to the underground :cheers:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome- Congrats on quitting smoking!

VU Sponsors