Become a Patron!

Vaping for a week now

Hello everyone!

I quit smoking in 1997 and unfortunately picked it up this year in January. My step-daughters smoke so I started asking them for one here and there and before you know it I was right back at a pack a day. Once a smoker, always a smoker. The addiction just doesn't seem to go away. I had immediate health issues too.

But, I discovered vaping and I am loving it! I haven't smoked cigs in a week. I am not hacking up a bunch of crap in the mornings and I am actually running again. I really love the vaping culture, too. Met a lot of super-positive people this past week. And as a techie, there is just so much stuff to mess around with in this hobby.

I hope to meet you all soon. Thanks for having me.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
We are all here to help each other.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, glad Your saving Your life. 3 months from now you will wonder why you treated you so bad. You will become Super You. Yea, I thought it was bull shit too. Try it and find out. ;)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can smell the different kinds of flowers, when I walk out the door. Can taste the mushrooms from the cheese on a cheese burger. Tell if they used cheap mustard. Whole new world. :cool:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors