Become a Patron!

Vaping has Changed my Life

Hello fellow vapers! I started vaping a year ago today in fact. I had been smoking for just shy of 20 years when i started working for a vaping company. I had tried the whole Blu thing, and that just didn't do it for me. Before taking the job I didn't even know this whole community existed, or that there were so many different options out there. Now, a year later I am no longer with the company, but will forever be grateful for the introduction to this life altering experience that is vaping. I can smell, I don't smell bad, I don't cough, and I cannot help but spread the word to everyone I can about the joy that is vaping. Who knew I could actually enjoy quitting?!?!?

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Congrats @EcigChat. A year smoke free is nothing to sneeze at. (No pun intended) :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the smoke free world of the VU.
Glad to have you here.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got no Tambourine, but I stopped sucking on butts 17 months ago. I can smell a Blond in a Jaguar from 3 blocks away. :cool:

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome and congrats on quitting the smokes!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum ! Hope to hear more from you :) This is an awesome forum and so its members and you're also now one of them. Congrats for switching on to vaping btw ;)

VU Sponsors