Become a Patron!

Vaping has saved my life...

PuffV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm 24 with Crohn's disease, and I'm here to say that my journey to perfect health began when I gave up cigarettes. Since quitting smoking I can breathe exponentially better, and I no longer am embarrassed to play sports anymore. Since I started vaping I've also changed my diet to %100 organic, and started to switch my pharmaceuticals for natural replacements with great success. Nicotine is an addiction, but my intake has dropped to around 12 mg, which is much less than when I was smoking. My wallet is no longer a slave to big tobacco, and neither are my lungs. This industry isn't about giving up something we enjoy. This industry is about decentralizing an industry that has been under heavy control for way too long. This industry is about minimizing the damage done by the countless chemicals combusted in a cigarette. This industry is about me and you being able to breathe better for the remainder of our lives. I've recently become a vendor, and although I'm interested in making money to live a modest life, the reality is that I truly believe everyone who switches from cigarettes to personal vaporizers will improve their quality of life substantially. Thanks for the chance to share my story Vaping Underground!

Andrew

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm 24 with Crohn's disease, and I'm here to say that my journey to perfect health began when I gave up cigarettes. Since quitting smoking I can breathe exponentially better, and I no longer am embarrassed to play sports anymore. Since I started vaping I've also changed my diet to %100 organic, and started to switch my pharmaceuticals for natural replacements with great success. Nicotine is an addiction, but my intake has dropped to around 12 mg, which is much less than when I was smoking. My wallet is no longer a slave to big tobacco, and neither are my lungs. This industry isn't about giving up something we enjoy. This industry is about decentralizing an industry that has been under heavy control for way too long. This industry is about minimizing the damage done by the countless chemicals combusted in a cigarette. This industry is about me and you being able to breathe better for the remainder of our lives. I've recently become a vendor, and although I'm interested in making money to live a modest life, the reality is that I truly believe everyone who switches from cigarettes to personal vaporizers will improve their quality of life substantially. Thanks for the chance to share my story Vaping Underground!

Andrew
Thanks for telling us your story.
Its nice to see you have a solid understanding of the grand importance of this industry. Unlike many fights to preserve freedom, this one is absolutely altruistic and good for everyone, except the evil mutherfuckers who have been killing us for profit (politicians and big tobacco). Its not good for them, but they can go fuck themselves anyways.
Its doubly awesome that this fight has brought you to a healthier way of life. With all luck, youll feel better so you can fight harder.

PuffV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Pauly Walnuts Thanks for the laugh. But I hear you man. the world needs to start stripping these monopolies of their power and get back to the idea of bettering humanity. Biggest shifts to empower the average man will be reverting back to the gold standard, accepting that natural medicine is often more powerful than patented medicine, and of course if everyone picks up a PV and starts puffing some tasty vapor.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Pauly Walnuts Thanks for the laugh. But I hear you man. the world needs to start stripping these monopolies of their power and get back to the idea of bettering humanity. Biggest shifts to empower the average man will be reverting back to the gold standard, accepting that natural medicine is often more powerful than patented medicine, and of course if everyone picks up a PV and starts puffing some tasty vapor.
I couldnt agree more. Id love to eat more natural, but my fat ass hasnt gotten that far yet. Hence, my fat ass. (not to be confused with a phat ass)

PuffV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try not eating anything out of a box or a bag for a month, you'll feel great. and your toilet bowl will come to life to tell you it no longer hates you. Any idea's for finding a new credit card processor for my site? US seems easier than Canada, and Paypal hates all of us for some reason... @Pauly Walnuts

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try not eating anything out of a box or a bag for a month, you'll feel great. and your toilet bowl will come to life to tell you it no longer hates you. Any idea's for finding a new credit card processor for my site? US seems easier than Canada, and Paypal hates all of us for some reason... @Pauly Walnuts
Paypals policies are based upon liability. If there is a fraction of a percent of them getting sued for selling anything, game over. However, many vape sites use paypal as a fund transfer service. Im not sure how it works for some and not for others, but Id assume full disclosure is not a part of it.

PuffV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Breazy_Com Nicquid tab on the sidebar brought me to a 404 link... thought you might want to know!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks I'll Check with Andy. was it the mobile site or regular site ?

creaman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats PuffV! And speaking from recent experience(dropped smokes 3 months ago) the flavors just keep getting better the lower you get on nic!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok will check it out. Thanks for the heads up !

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for sharing your story, welcome to VU and Vape on!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and Congrats!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer