VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Italian government is deciding to create a law against where, and the cost to buy e-cigs. They want to put the vaping under control being a monopoly of the State. This is very dangerous for the Italian vapers, because the price of the e-cig will rise very high in cost, and will not be allowed to buy outside of Italy or Italian websites

NO to the Vicari amendment which provides nicotine and electronic cigarettes under Monopoly.

Sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/pietro-gra...tm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=fb_dialog

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Daniel91ITNew Member
Blog Posts:
Hello guys, I say sorry if I have wrong the section of the forum but I need your help and I hope you can understand. I am an italian guy and I am here because I need you guys. On this days, in Italy, our governement are deciding to do a law against the vape. They want to put the vape under control of the monopoly of the State. This is very dangerous for the italian vape, because the price of the e-cig&co will be most high, we'll can't to buy outside of Italy, we'll can't to buy on italians websites. Many people risk to lose their job. I ask you a little favour who can be most important for us. Sign the online petiton if we are togheter we can win. The vape is the future and the futuro can't dead!
Thanks for all and sorry for my english, I hope you can help us. Greetings from Italy. SHARE THE LINK OF PETITION AND SIGN PLS.

https://www.change.org/p/pietro-gra...tm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=fb_dialog

VU Sponsors