Become a Patron!

Vaping Legislation

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would love to see a topic of nothing but vaping legislation links and discussion. This topic grows more important by the day.

cking2

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is more important now...Please consider adding a Legal Affairs section that will allow us to stay on point as we manage our way thru this FDA crap.

rhammer186

Member For 4 Years
I agree. Im still trying to figure out what all this means. There are ao many different opinions on the interpretation of the new regulations.

RoadHouse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So last week I lost my tatical flashlight. Looked everywhere and can't find it anywhere, it was old and really not a big loss.

Yesterday I go online to research, look up reviews and find a good budget flashlight. They come out with some wicked lights now, big batterys,(18650 look small in comparison), 1000 lumens and so fourth. I've read a few reviews on a couple of lights that actually caught fire!!

So my question is, how long till the FDA regulates flashlights?! After all they are concerned about our mods and that we have safe operating devices.

Where is the line with the FDA and their bull shit.

I also was wondering if anyone knew names of people in the FDA leading their charge? Like that cunt Dianne Feinstein that lead the charge on gun control. I need names damnit!! /rant

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So last week I lost my tatical flashlight. Looked everywhere and can't find it anywhere, it was old and really not a big loss.

Yesterday I go online to research, look up reviews and find a good budget flashlight. They come out with some wicked lights now, big batterys,(18650 look small in comparison), 1000 lumens and so fourth. I've read a few reviews on a couple of lights that actually caught fire!!

So my question is, how long till the FDA regulates flashlights?! After all they are concerned about our mods and that we have safe operating devices.

I also was wondering if anyone knew names of people in the FDA leading their charge? Like that cunt Dianne Feinstein that lead the charge on gun control. I need names damnit!! /rant

You can hit 90% (maybe even 98%) of your targets by just looking for a (D) after their listings for your state legislatures and US representatives and Senators......its on all their "Official" propaganda...............their proud of being (D).....(aka, Dumb O Craps)

DavidOH

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Well you could start at fda.gov. Not that they'll answer to any questions. And the fda is on social media.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Hmmm... I'm gonna chime in here, since this is a thread for FDA Regs!

I will say 1 thing to ALL Manufacturer's DON'T submit PMTA's. Waste of time & money. When FDA Commissioner just stated a few days back, he will REFUSE 96% of Our Vapor Products accept Cig-A-Likes & Closed Systems....
#DENYDONTComply #DontSubmitPMTA's

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hmmm... I'm gonna chime in here, since this is a thread for FDA Regs!

I will say 1 thing to ALL Manufacturer's DON'T submit PMTA's. Waste of time & money. When FDA Commissioner just stated a few days back, he will REFUSE 96% of Our Vapor Products accept Cig-A-Likes & Closed Systems....
#DENYDONTComply #DontSubmitPMTA's
I agree. Once you do so, you are also agreeing that said product is tobacco related. Not a lawyer, but that's the way I see it.

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree. Once you do so, you are also agreeing that said product is tobacco related. Not a lawyer, but that's the way I see it.
A good point, perhaps a better use of the 100's of thousand's and million's might be better spent on "lawyering over the FDA" than bowing down. If their not willing to consider the equipment on the market and favor the "big box" look alike manufacturer's then make it cost them millions of dollar's and thousand's of man hours trying to make their ignorant rules relevant..........not real politically good to cost your "masters" millions....million's they'd rather put in their pockets than into court case's.....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
twain_zpsbleoyhk4.jpg

VU Sponsors