VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.themadisontimes.com/vaping-to-help-quit-smoking/

I have seen junkies sitting on their front steps in East Baltimore totally nodded off and babbling incoherently and they manage to put together a string of sentences better than this person.

Is it just me or does it seem like they spliced two articles together or something? - 5150

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Definitely see anti-vaping message mixed in with the use vaping to quit smoking message :slowclap:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
http://www.themadisontimes.com/vaping-to-help-quit-smoking/

I have seen junkies sitting on their front steps in East Baltimore totally nodded off and babbling incoherently and they manage to put together a string of sentences better than this person.

Is it just me or does it seem like they spliced two articles together or something? - 5150
unbelievable a newspaper actually put that in text. The author being 2.5 degrees above a babbling idiot.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Really?

But we're supposed to take this site seriously because the domain name sounds like it should belong to a newspaper...

I looked at several other "articles" on that site and they're all written in a similar style. Perhaps it's a junior high school student's project?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe - if so, they should fail, Even if the course is "remedial english".

Really?

But we're supposed to take this site seriously because the domain name sounds like it should belong to a newspaper...

I looked at several other "articles" on that site and they're all written in a similar style. Perhaps it's a junior high school student's project?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My vote is for someone in middle or high school, for whom English is not their native language, but who does have a good spell-checker. I only glanced thru it, my brain can only take so much dumb before it goes into vaporlock, but I didn't see any obvious misspellings -- but I *did* see a lot of faulty syntax, abysmal logic, zero understanding of the process of either quitting smoking OR vaping, and usage of words which clearly the writer doesn't understand.

As for Miss South Carolina, and also the dumbest blonde that showed up as a clip after Miss South Carolina, and on behalf of intelligent southern women, I am offended. Being beautiful should be a lot more than skin-deep, and being comely on the outside yet lacking any apparent brain is NOT beauty, it is a misogynistic man's fantasy. These women should NOT be on TV, they should be in confinement until they either demonstrate some semblance of a brain, or they're too old for anyone to want to look at. Or they should simply keep their mouths shut. With duct tape, preferably., but stitches would be acceptable also.

Andria

VU Sponsors