Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground VaporShark Giveaway & Great 'Day Off' Deals!!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

It's been a record-breaking month over at the NEW Vaping Underground Forum, the latest in the VaporJoes Network of sites. The forum has taken the vaping world by storm. Already it pushes as much traffic as the famed VaporJoes Original Deals & Steals Blog, and boasts 50,000 posts... a number that grows by the hour.

What better way to celebrate and thank our members for being a part of it all, than to give away some terrific prizes? Visit the
Vaping Underground Thread for information about how YOU can enter for your chance to win one of 5 NEW 18650 VaporShark rDNAs!

But that's not all we're celebrating today-- VaporJoes Original Deals & Steals Blog recently logged its 36 Millionth Visitor!

VaporJoes Canada will join Vapor★Joe in taking today off from posting deals. We made sure however, to put up some really good ones earlier to tide you over! Check them out on the main VaporJoes Canada blog page.

While we're enjoying a brief rest, take a moment to ensure you're following us on Twitter! You'll receive up-to-the-minute tweets about great deals and news in the vaping community. And while you're at it
follow us on Pinterest for a convenient, deals-at-a-glance view of what's new on VaporJoes Canada.

We made sure to have some great deals to tide you over, including:

BONAFIDE STEAL - Plume Veil Styled Rebuildable Dripper - $11.19

NEW & HOT!! - Four Guardian Gods FGG Styled Mech - $24.04 +FS

IT'S A FLASHLIGHT! - Cree 5-Mode 280 LM 510 LED Flashlight $6.87

Last edited:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks...took a while but found the correct page :rolleyes:

Oh my! Thanks for the heads up. We needed to update the link in the blog post, but I forgot that it would need to be updated here as well. Gold star for you @toa for reminding me. Much appreciated! Off to fix that, I am.....

VU Sponsors