Become a Patron!

vaping vaping vaping VVV

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
geekvape-athena-squonk-mod-7593956.jpg

Geekvape Athena Squonk Mod

Straight forward mechanical mod that is easy to use, easy to maintain. Figure it ought to last quite a while, got three with one unopened.

molicel-p26a-18650-2600mah-35a-battery.jpg

Molicel P26A 18650 2600mAh 35A Battery (aka Molly Cells)

On a full charge one of these can last me up to about two days, dependent on use. Got quite a few on hand, will get more.

OUMIER-WASP-NANO-RDA_00332009decf.jpg

Oumier Wasp Nano RDA

Simple, effective all purpose general RDA that is easy to build on. Got three of these. I also have some other RDAs. The wasp seems a favored one as it does so well. I like restricted direct lung style and can do it on a Wasp. Others like mouth to lung and can do it on a Wasp. That's what I mean by all purpose RDA.

Not knocking your product/s. Merely stating some already got fair gear we like. We also have an internal "trading post" on this forum. I recently got a regulated squonk mod from a bud for a little over $100 USD. Regulated devices are not my favored but it was a sale in honor of another buddy, and the mod in question is well built, with a decent chip.

I'm pretty sure you're aware vapers tend to be insular. All the best to you. :)

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you, so very much, OB Vapor for teaching us all about vaping! Most of us who have been vaping for 4, 5 or 6 years had no idea! And that Beer Bar, wow, so Superior to my dual 21700 mod and my rda! And look...a link to a company that's been around since 2020!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The bottle one is utterly childish. Its what a cabage patch kid doll would vape.
They are here informing us about vaping!? Seriously?
If they really did have their finger on the pulse then they would know the issues vaping has had in the past with the powers to be looking down on it negatively in regards to vape products that are made to appeal to those underage. Yet here we have OB dishing up childish bottles and flashing light vapes.
Reminds me of the idiotic Usonig rhythm promo which had a little child sitting next to it holding a ball of nic salt! What dimwit thought that was good advertising?
images (25).jpeg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think OP doesn't know where he is, but most assuredly should take a hike outta here.

Unless of course he wants to stay and learn a little something about vaping.....

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unless of course he wants to stay and learn a little something about vaping.....
Couldn't be that simple, ...

Don't tell me nicotine causes cancer, fact is it don't. All the other chemicals used to enhance tobacco though, well they're proved killers. (There so much which proves out all the dangerous chemicals in Big Tobacco's tobacco products. One could play scratch and sniff to find the research.)

Don't try selling me on dangerous metals in nicotine vapes. There's more risk inhaling dangerous metals in plain old air these days. (This statement is considered general knowledge. I can offer links to research which is peer reviewed to back it up. Currently though, general knowledge suffices.)

Also regarding vapors from coil wire material, a bit of common sense. This goes hand in hand with my limited metallurgic knowledge gained from a high school welding class far too many years ago. Toxins are not released from metals until they are heated to melting point.

We as vapers generally do not heat our coils for enough duration, or power to heat them that hot. Even a ten second pulse firing normally doesn't generate that heat. Most only pulse two to five seconds to take a draw off a vape.

Kanthal happens to be used in toasters as the heating element "coils". It has been for quite a long time. Not heard of toxic toast yet, save for other toxins introduced after toasting.

Quit selling gear aimed at youth markets & marketing them. Responsible adults need to be responsible and not harm children. Even Satanism teaches that.(Not that I'm a Satanist mind you. I was a bit, decided being a plain old Apathetic Agnostic suited me better. To that end I'm often lumped in as an Atheist. I don't care for religions so that is okay.)

If you want to sell and market here, please abide the forum rules out of fairness. You may do well to consider asking a moderator to get you an unlisted vendor badge.

Although given the first impression, ...

Last edited:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OBnoxiousVapes , companies like yours are part of the reason for our bans...go peddle your child friendly products where it's made..

Funny I can't post a link to a fundraiser for a fellow vapor, but this crap can.. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
OBnoxiousVapes , companies like yours are part of the reason for our bans...go peddle your child friendly products where it's made..

Funny I can't post a link to a fundraiser for a fellow vapor, but this crap can.. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

Unlisted vendor badge has been requested.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Admins can take a look and see if something else should be done.

Merely opinion yet strongly held. We ought not allow vendors pandering to youth to "have a seat" at "our table" here. That provides them with confirmation and lauding that pandering to minors is acceptable. It is not.

I'm not for a nanny state by any means. Yet if that same nanny state is putting boot to my face then it'll put boot to face of those whom actually may deserve it. Again fair is fair until its not. And no, I'm not referring to VU as a nanny state.

Perchance, other responsible adults in positions of authority, "the men in high places", may see "the common folk" rejecting these clowns. Then, those lofty adjudicators of our scial contracts may ease tensions upon us as they realize we're not the monster they suppose us being.

Oh yeah, apologies for the high dollar writing. Finding sometimes it does return on investment. Not to say that simply saying we need to reject these ass hats doesn't work.

Nah, this dumb old country boy custodian don't know beans about language and its usage. He certainly wouldn't comprehend the raw power in say Thomas Paine's Common Sense, Rights of Man, The Age of Reason. And no, he'd have no idea to take up quill to scribe like such masters of old. *wink, wink, nod, nod*

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Merely opinion yet strongly held. We ought not allow vendors pandering to youth to "have a seat" at "our table" here. That provides them with confirmation and lauding that pandering to minors is acceptable. It is not.

I'm not for a nanny state by any means. Yet if that same nanny state is putting boot to my face then it'll put boot to face of those whom actually may deserve it. Again fair is fair until its not. And no, I'm not referring to VU as a nanny state.

Perchance, other responsible adults in positions of authority, "the men in high places", may see "the common folk" rejecting these clowns. Then, those lofty adjudicators of our scial contracts may ease tensions upon us as they realize we're not the monster they suppose us being.

Oh yeah, apologies for the high dollar writing. Finding sometimes it does return on investment. Not to say that simply saying we need to reject these ass hats doesn't work.

Nah, this dumb old country boy custodian don't know beans about language and its usage. He certainly wouldn't comprehend the raw power in say Thomas Paine's Common Sense, Rights of Man, The Age of Reason. And no, he'd have no idea to take up quill to scribe like such masters of old. *wink, wink, nod, nod*

Philosophical discussion aside, I am a moderator, and that gives me the ability to make certain kinds of decisions and take certain kinds of actions, but it does not mean I can spam ban a vendor who is selling/promoting vaping products, whether it is the kind of vaping products we like or not.

That's where admins come in, and I have to know where my territory stops and theirs begins. I think you can see in my first post in this thread that I don't think any more highly of this entity than the rest of you do.

VU Sponsors