Become a Patron!

Vaping Zone..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
We didn't have a thread for the VZ flavorings.. so.. :)

the ones I have tried..

VZ-SC Gourmet Cream Charlotte Flavoring
VZ-SC Gourmet Chocolate Truffle Flavoring
VZ-SC Gourmet Vanilla Sponge Cake Flavoring
VZ-SC Gourmet Sweet Cherry Flavoring
Seven Star Super Concentrated Flavor
Shisha/Hooka Super Concentrated Flavor
Caramel Cream Puff Super Concentrated Flavor
Sept Wolves Super Concentrated Flavor
Desert Ship Super Concentrated Flavor
Real Cig Super Concentrated Flavor
Island Tobacco Super Concentrated Flavor
Kiwi Super Concentrated Flavor
Caramel Mocha Super Concentrated Flavor
Parliament Super Concentrated Flavor
Honeysuckle Nectar Concentrated Flavor

I haven't played with these in a while.. and I do not write notes on what is what..
Out of these.. I gave away the Shisha/Hoooa, as I just couldn't get a thing out of it.. not sure why.. but..

for the rest.. VZ is good.. and this reminds me to play with them again soon..

any body else?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
give it a couple months.. Russia is not the fastest to get flavors from (Baker's Flavors) and that is where VZ is getting them from..

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the VZSC Dragonfruit. Or I used to. I mixed it with FA Liquid Amber and vaped it daily for about 2 months. One day, shortly after buying the big bottle of it, it didn't taste good anymore. Good timing tastebuds.
Both of the VZ Gourmet Baker Flavors Rums are very good. Extremely potent, 1 or 2 drops per 10ml is plenty. I think the deal with those taking so long to restock is that they're alcohol based and have to go ground to sea to ground and who knows how many customs points. I've also read that many of those have diacetyl...probably not a huge concern for some people since you use so little of it, but maybe. Anyway, I don't buy from them much anymore. I have issues with VZ that really doesn't need to be here.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I like the VZSC Dragonfruit. Or I used to. I mixed it with FA Liquid Amber and vaped it daily for about 2 months. One day, shortly after buying the big bottle of it, it didn't taste good anymore. Good timing tastebuds.
Both of the VZ Gourmet Baker Flavors Rums are very good. Extremely potent, 1 or 2 drops per 10ml is plenty. I think the deal with those taking so long to restock is that they're alcohol based and have to go ground to sea to ground and who knows how many customs points. I've also read that many of those have diacetyl...probably not a huge concern for some people since you use so little of it, but maybe. Anyway, I don't buy from them much anymore. I have issues with VZ that really doesn't need to be here.

no worries, glass.. baker's flavors is everywhere, under a few different names.. I do buy from them direct, on occasion, but haven't lately..
been too involved with my nets and what nots.. but it is something I used to help me figure out my pg issue I have and for that.. I will always recommend them.. alcohol is not a biggie for me.. and the stops they make during shipping is understandable.. the diacetyl is minuet.. and you need to pay attention on drops specially the vzsc and gourmet..

i have yet to pull out my recipes, but when i get a chance, I will.. I do have some favs and miss them.. will have to add to my mix up tonight pile..

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't get that one. I did try that caramel and couldn't get it to work for me...hard to get a tester at even 10ml with less than a drop. lol

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't get that one. I did try that caramel and couldn't get it to work for me...hard to get a tester at even 10ml with less than a drop. lol

I just winged it with mine.. 30ml bottles.. couple drops..
I get vg cheap and well learned with VZ.. don't add nic till you are 90% happy with the mix.. them nothing wasted..

but will go thru what all I have tried, if you guys can bear my notes lmao.. I am not like HIC.. and well wish I was.. ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

not a big help but.. *shakes head.. unless you are desperate.. just wait till vz has it.. you did put yourself on the waiting list??
sometimes I feel they go by how many people want a certain flavor.. but that might just be me..

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm using these regularly:

SC Parliament
SC Virginia Flue Cured
SC Real Cig
SC Wensten (after trying this one more I decided YUK, lol)

Wanna get some Sponge Cake but it's always oos. (got some)

Heard the Gourmet Blackberry was good too.(got some very good)

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
who is doing drops or percentages for VZ??
just curious..

and Parliament is my fav.. I didn't snag the flue or wensten..

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Parliament is also my favorite at 2-3% stand alone.
But I like to add 2% Flue Cured and 1% Real Cig.
Or the same thing using INW (WG) Virginia TA and DNB.
Mostly use percents unless making <5ml test samples...

Only tried the Wensten in one mix and it was just ok.
But I think it was the other flavors I added that hurt it.
Gotta try some other ideas yet.

BTW Thanks for starting a VZ thread...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
3% Virginia Tobacco Absolute Wera Garden
2% 555 Gold Tino D' Milano
2 drops of white vinegar

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm using these regularly:

SC Parliament
SC Flue Cured
SC Real Cig
SC Wensten

Wanna get some Sponge Cake but it's always oos.
Heard the Gourmet Blackberry was good too.

Oh! I forgot about the Blackberry. The regular VZSC line blackberry is the best one I've had. I've tried asking Inawera for blackberry but the translation isn't working.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I thought INA had a blackberry??? will have to see what I can turn up..

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought INA had a blackberry??? will have to see what I can turn up..

No, they have Czarne Jagody. That translates to black berry but is blue berry. See what I mean?

eta- I even had my Aunt's housekeeper, who is from Poland try to translate blackberry for me. Same same.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeah that's where I thought it was.. gesh!!! okies..
check fa bilberry and you have vz blackberry.. combine them both..;)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeah that's where I thought it was.. gesh!!! okies..
check fa bilberry and you have vz blackberry.. combine them both..;)

FA Bilberry is actually a European Blueberry if I'm not mistaken.
Blackberry is a whole different animal...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
FA Bilberry is actually a European Blueberry if I'm not mistaken.
Blackberry is a whole different animal...

Is why I said to mix those 2.. :p
I did a candied "Blackberry Blue" last night for some friends and had to make a second batch later..
o.m.g. so good! :p

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is why I said to mix those 2.. :p
I did a candied "Blackberry Blue" last night for some friends and had to make a second batch later..
o.m.g. so good! :p

Duh!, I get it now, I called that recipe Black & Blue, but it didn't work out using MBV Blackberry...
Plan on trying it again when I get some decent Blackberry tho.
Thanks for the clarification.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
it's really good.. you are going to like it.. 1-2 drops per 30ml.. :)
then give it a day or so.. if you can wait that long! :p

reminds me to break out that caramel mocha I have too.. dang it! and I need to get to bed :oops:

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it's really good.. you are going to like it.. 1-2 drops per 30ml.. :)
then give it a day or so.. if you can wait that long! :p

reminds me to break out that caramel mocha I have too.. dang it! and I need to get to bed :oops:

Per 30!? Guess I'll try one drop in 8ml tester, even though that's overkill, apparently. And I thought inawera was strong...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Per 30!? Guess I'll try one drop in 8ml tester, even though that's overkill, apparently. And I thought inawera was strong...

it mushrooms out over time, so go sparingly.. same thing with the caramel mocha..

i'd try it with some tfa malt, around 1-2% maybe a fruit, say strawberry fa around 1% or go with some pecans LO at .5%

and if you think that is good, I forgot about my cream charlotte.. gesh!!!!

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe raspberry and coconut for some Zingers...

it mushrooms out over time, so go sparingly.. same thing with the caramel mocha..

i'd try it with some tfa malt, around 1-2% maybe a fruit, say strawberry fa around 1% or go with some pecans LO at .5%

and if you think that is good, I forgot about my cream charlotte.. gesh!!!!

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually ordered the gourmet line direct from Bakers and it took two months and one day from the day they shipped to when it hit my front door so I can imagine a large order for a company would take as long if not longer. I will say the gourmet super concentrated flavorings are pretty badass and I vape them daily.

Being able to mix a juice at 1% flavoring on average is pretty kickass. The cakes(vanilla and lemon) are actually so strong I have to mic them at .5%. I have 50 mls of both flavoring and they will probably go bad before I vape it all I use so little.

The regular super concentrated line is also really good as well. Island tobacco is a all day vape for me and it mixes at 2.5% like the rest of them. I actually got a 120ml bottle from vz.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like the spongecake you should like the other cake. essentially one is a vanilla cake and the other is a lemon cake but the lemon is not overpowering. I frankly would start the cake at .5 and go up from there. Its no joke and is very, very strong hehe.

As far as the truffle when I ordered from bakers in Russia they didnt actually have a truffle flavor so I am assuming its the chocolate I ordered and its pretty good really. One of the better chocolates I have had. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Ill tell you what I tell my friends when it comes to flavorings. Its ok to get a sense of what others think of a flavor but frankly if you see it and it interests you I would try it. Flavors are so subjective its really a case of you just need to spend the cash to try stuff that interests you out until you find that handful of flavors you like and then buy them in bigger batches.

I can tell you I have spent hundreds of dollars on flavorings and like maybe 10% or even less of the ones I have purchased. I will tell you that when it comes to the vz super concentrated and gourmet line I have liked most of the ones I have tried and most of them I like on their own so take that for what its worth. You can always come here and trade or sell the ones you do not like so really it pays off in the end.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
the cakes and puffs are fantastic.. but I get bored really quick and it is not!! VZ's fault..

the chocolate truffle is my very best fav.. I normally just use just 1 drop per 10ml..

Ill tell you what I tell my friends when it comes to flavorings. Its ok to get a sense of what others think of a flavor but frankly if you see it and it interests you I would try it. Flavors are so subjective its really a case of you just need to spend the cash to try stuff that interests you out until you find that handful of flavors you like and then buy them in bigger batches.

I can tell you I have spent hundreds of dollars on flavorings and like maybe 10% or even less of the ones I have purchased. I will tell you that when it comes to the vz super concentrated and gourmet line I have liked most of the ones I have tried and most of them I like on their own so take that for what its worth. You can always come here and trade or sell the ones you do not like so really it pays off in the end.

This is very very true! :D however, I have yet to sell off any of my vz sc's... they are doing just fine, here at my house :p

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finally snagged some Vanilla Spongecake, got 2 bottles, lol.

This time the Vanilla Cake was oos, dang...

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ecigpress.. however it is a different line from baker's flavors.. the fruit and tobacco.. made for excigexpress..

there is the Australian line http://www.juicyvapor.com/

made for Australia lol..

The bottles I got from EXC, Flavor Express, Fruit Express, and Tobacco Express all say "Made in China".
So they are definitely not Bakers from Russia.
Although I do like the TE Parler tobacco, very close to VZ-SC Parliament but cheaper.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Baker's flavors are made for different countries, Heabob.. regardless of what the bottom of a bottle says.
they produce several lines and some have good flavorings and some not.. just like other flavor companies.

I normally purchase direct from them, if I have a large enough order. VZ is expensive, due to the long wait on flavorings.
I have had confirmation thru ecigexpress that it is Bakers, produced for the company.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh I see...

But they don't have a Chocolate Truffle:(

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Oh I see...

But they don't have a Chocolate Truffle:(

each line offers different things.. check out some of the links i posted up..
they all have some of the same, and some different :)

and yes, I <3 my chocolate truffle! :D

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received these VZ flavors

-chocolatte truffle
-bluberry
-tropical tobacco
-chocolatte cocoa
-Seven star
-Island tobacco
-mild seven
-black cigar

Hopefully I can make some test batches this week starting at the recommended 2.5%. How long are you letting your tobacco's steep for?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
depends on what all i use and how much.. :p

I know that doesn't help, but if it's single flavors, a few days.. more than that, a few weeks..

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm on a mission to perfect my Vanilla Custard recipe. I use a mix of Capella Vanilla Custard & TFA Vanilla Custard as my base, then I add some FW Caramel Candy & some VS-SC Cream, its really good but its lacking the rich & creaminess essence I'm after.

I'm about to order some more flavorings from Vaping Zone, hopefully their what I'm looking for in my Vanilla Custard recipe. The flavorings I'm ordering are: VS-SC Cream, VS-SC Caramel Cream Puff & VS-SC Gourmet Cream Charlotte, I'm really hoping these will give me that "rich creaminess" I'm looking for.

I'm familiar with the SC-Cream but Ive never tried the SC-Caramel Cream Puff & SC-Gourmet-Cream Charlotte. How are these flavors in your opinion & do you think they would work well in a rich & creamy Vanilla Custard dessert recipe? What percentages should I start out with for these flavorings? Thanks in advance for any tips or advice, DIY juice can be a fickle mistress, lol.

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got my sponge cake and gourmet cake. Mixed by what the bottle said 2% gourmet cake and 1% sponge cake. It just isn't tasting right. I think these percentages are probably way too high from reading this thread now. Can someone help me with the percentages? I'm working on a lemon frosted pound cake using those two and a few other flavorings from other companies. Just trying to perfect this recipe and the price I paid for the vz flavors I'd like to not waste any of it but seems this batch is going down the drain. So anyone know good percentages for the spngecake and gourmet cake?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got my sponge cake and gourmet cake. Mixed by what the bottle said 2% gourmet cake and 1% sponge cake. It just isn't tasting right. I think these percentages are probably way too high from reading this thread now. Can someone help me with the percentages? I'm working on a lemon frosted pound cake using those two and a few other flavorings from other companies. Just trying to perfect this recipe and the price I paid for the vz flavors I'd like to not waste any of it but seems this batch is going down the drain. So anyone know good percentages for the spngecake and gourmet cake?

I stick with 1% on each. Maybe add a touch of sweetener? This is what I read elsewhere

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah my EM is in the mail. Should be here Tues or wednesday

juice junkie lover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I use about 2-4 drops per 10ml. Im not sure what percent that would be. But trust me when it comes to the sponge cake and cream Charlotte use drops...and just a couple of them. If u don't u will be pouring more! Thats just my experience.

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'm trying to get the perfect lemon pound cake down and just not getting it where I want it. Any suggestions?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anybody still use VZ flavors? Is it worth giving a few of them a shot? Their prices are a bit higher than where I've been shopping. Is it because you dont need to use as much?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Does anybody still use VZ flavors? Is it worth giving a few of them a shot? Their prices are a bit higher than where I've been shopping. Is it because you dont need to use as much?

Some are, some aren't.. the gourmets and super concentrates both come from Russia, Baker's Flavors.
There is a better ultra concentrate company out now, Flavorah. Medicine flower is also an ultra concentrate.
You do get what you pay for, very concentrated flavorings.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are others out there, if you look hard enough.
I am looking for the best blue raspberry, or blue slushie type concentates specifically. Do you know where the best is? One Stop DIY is supposed to have a great one but its out of stock. Im new to diy and am using flavor wests BR.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am looking for the best blue raspberry, or blue slushie type concentates specifically. Do you know where the best is? One Stop DIY is supposed to have a great one but its out of stock. Im new to diy and am using flavor wests BR.

Flavorah's Red Raspberry and their blueberry..

I'd use for a 30ml:

9 drops (.18 grams) Red Raspberry
6 drops (.12 grams) Blueberry

maybe snag some cotton candy and marshmallow and use them both at 9 drops (.18 grams) each..

give a good shake after topping with your base, and let sit overnight, and give a try.. should be fantastic after 3 days or so..

If you mix with these, you need to use drops, not percents. for more tips: http://flvfan.com

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you mix with these, you need to use drops, not percents.

20 drops to 1 ml drop size or FLV bottle drops..or...?

Thanks!

Ron
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there"_ Yogi Berra

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
20 drops to 1 ml drop size or FLV bottle drops..or...?

Thanks!

Ron
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there"_ Yogi Berra

I run 50 drops to a ml

VU Sponsors