Become a Patron!

Vaponaute inspired recipes

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1%=2 drops for a 10ml bottle using a 15ml glass dropper.
I used the wording "inspired" and not "clones" because i've never tried any of Ann Clair's flavors...i just found her flavor profiles intriguing. So i made my own flavor percentages.
btw,
here is her website
http://vaponaute.com/en/

PERFECT DAY
Rose Candy(TFA) 2.5%
Sweet Lychee(CAP) 3%
Coconut(TFA) 2%
Raspberry(INA) 0.5%
Sugar Cookie(CAP) 1%
Bavarian Cream(CAP) 0.5%

CRESCENT MOON
Pear Candy(TFA) 3%
Gingerbread Extra Ginger(TFA) 1%
Caramel Candy(TFA) 1%

NIGHT FLIGHT
Espresso(TFA) 2%
Cup a Joe(CAP) 2%
Toasted Almond(CAP) 2%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 1%
Sugar Cookie(CAP) 1%
Whiskey 0%--dont have any liquor flavors

PURE MORNING
Apple Candy(TFA) 2%
Kiwi Double(TFA)5%
Peppermint(CAP) 0.5%

BLUE MOON
Anise(CAP) 1%
Juicy Orange(CAP) 5%
Lemon Lime(CAP) 1%
Golden Pineapple(CAP) 3%

my personal favorite is Crescent Moon, while my least is Blue Moon.
Dont ask me about steep time cuz i literally made them yesterday. Crescent Moon and Night Flight came out pretty good on the first try but Perfect Day and Pure Morning i needed to adjust the percentages. the rose candy i used too high the first time(7%) and Peppermint was too strong at 1%.
Btw i wasnt that happy with TFA's kiwi flavor. To me, imo, it wasnt the most flavorful kiwi. Something tasted off about it.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my apologies.
its for 10ml

No problem!

Ummm... are these "drops" coming directly from the flavor bottles?

Thanks!

Ron
---
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together."- Vincent Van Gogh

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years

thats Anne-Claire's website. i love her website.
i love the cool commercial intro that reminds me of the old Calvin Klein commercials...super classy.
and she has more flavor profiles, which i didnt realize till now.
her flavor profiles are so one of a kind and distinct.
i personally think she's a genius.
er...if i could afford to buy her juices to see how they taste like i would but right now i cant. especially after buying all these diy equipment lol.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes.
direct.

My apologies! Since different flavor bottles can dispense different drop sizes (if using the bottle tip dispenser attached to the flavor bottle), what I meant to ask is if all drops were the same size. If so, what drop size?

Thanks

Ron
---
"I often wake up in the night, and I like to have something to think about."- Marilyn Monroe

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My apologies! Since different flavor bottles can dispense different drop sizes (if using the bottle tip dispenser attached to the flavor bottle), what I meant to ask is if all drops were the same size. If so, what drop size?

Thanks

Ron
---
"I often wake up in the night, and I like to have something to think about."- Marilyn Monroe

yeah i shouldve mentioned that too. sorry.
i used the dropper from a 15ml bottle.
i just re-washed the dropper carefully after using it to draw in liquid from a flavor bottle.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah i shouldve mentioned that too. sorry.
i used the dropper from a 15ml bottle.
i just re-washed the dropper carefully after using it to draw in liquid from a flavor bottle.

Many Thanks! Those are usually around 20 drops per ml. I certainly am NOT trying to give you a hard time about these measurements but with some flavor bottle dispensing @ 65 drops per ml and others at 23 drops per ml, the drop size and resulting mix can be a whole bunch different.

Ron
---
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."- Niccolo Machiavelli

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
no i understand. but just keep in mind that even though i used a 15ml dropper, i was making juice for 10ml plastic bottles.
so i still counted 1% to be 2 drops.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
no i understand. but just keep in mind that even though i used a 15ml dropper, i was making juice for 10ml plastic bottles.
so i still counted 1% to be 2 drops.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

While I mention these drops are usually 20 drops/ml, they can vary. Accordingly, unless I know the drop size of the dropper you used, I really can't be sure of the flavor amount used.

Ron
---
"With the shape I'm in you could donate my body to science fiction"-Thornton Melon

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well i wouldnt know how to give you the exact size/amount of the drops.
i can only tell you i used a glass dropper from a glass 15ml bottle. i dont have a scale. yet.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

While I mention these drops are usually 20 drops/ml, they can vary. Accordingly, unless I know the drop size of the dropper you used, I really can't be sure of the flavor amount used.

Ron
---
"With the shape I'm in you could donate my body to science fiction"-Thornton Melon

I get differences just from just using the CAP original flavoring bottles, drop weights are different from flavor to flavor.
Seems to happen with other flavors/bottles too, some have more PG and some have alcohol.
Temperature seems to vary the viscosity, causing some variations also.
Never really noticed till I started using a cheapo scale.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mmm. yeah i can imagine different flavor bottle droppers producing different amounts of liquid.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
btw @RonJS in case you missed it, my other recipe.

BUTTERY STRAWBERRY
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3%
Organic Strawberry (TFA) 4%
Graham Cracker (CAP) 1%
Golden Butter (CAP) 1%
Butter Cream (CAP) 1%
Butterscotch (TFA) 0.5%

its not a Berry McQueen clone but its a good attempt at it lol.

I mixed up a batch of Perfect Day this afternoon and was wondering if you had an idea on how long a steep is needed, if any? It seemed a bit bright to have at it right away.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mixed up a batch of Perfect Day this afternoon and was wondering if you had an idea on how long a steep is needed, if any? It seemed a bit bright to have at it right away.

can you define a bit what you mean by "bright"?
hmmm. i guess you mean the intensity of the raspberry and the rose candy?

if its too intense for you, i recommend you should let it air out for 4 to 8 hours during the steeping process. mellow it out.
after airing it out give it a month i'd say.

p.s.
i dont know why.....but Perfect Day gives me a flavor profile of a cereal vape. the combination of rose candy and coconut creates a cereal vape flavor. at least for me.

also, keep in mind these arent clones. i've never had a vaponaute vape. i just liked the ingredients listed. which is why i was pretty surprised when someone reviewed the vaponaute flavor line. the flavor profiles werent what i expected. tbh, i sorta prefer my take on the ratios of the flavors.

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Night flight
1%=2 drops for a 10ml bottle using a 15ml glass dropper.
I used the wording "inspired" and not "clones" because i've never tried any of Ann Clair's flavors...i just found her flavor profiles intriguing. So i made my own flavor percentages.
btw,
here is her website

PERFECT DAY
Rose Candy(TFA) 2.5%
Sweet Lychee(CAP) 3%
Coconut(TFA) 2%
Raspberry(INA) 0.5%
Sugar Cookie(CAP) 1%
Bavarian Cream(CAP) 0.5%

CRESCENT MOON
Pear Candy(TFA) 3%
Gingerbread Extra Ginger(TFA) 1%
Caramel Candy(TFA) 1%

NIGHT FLIGHT
Espresso(TFA) 2%
Cup a Joe(CAP) 2%
Toasted Almond(CAP) 2%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 1%
Sugar Cookie(CAP) 1%
Whiskey 0%--dont have any liquor flavors

PURE MORNING
Apple Candy(TFA) 2%
Kiwi Double(TFA)5%
Peppermint(CAP) 0.5%

BLUE MOON
Anise(CAP) 1%
Juicy Orange(CAP) 5%
Lemon Lime(CAP) 1%
Golden Pineapple(CAP) 3%

my personal favorite is Crescent Moon, while my least is Blue Moon.
Dont ask me about steep time cuz i literally made them yesterday. Crescent Moon and Night Flight came out pretty good on the first try but Perfect Day and Pure Morning i needed to adjust the percentages. the rose candy i used too high the first time(7%) and Peppermint was too strong at 1%.
Btw i wasnt that happy with TFA's kiwi flavor. To me, imo, it wasnt the most flavorful kiwi. Something tasted off about it.
Night flight you could replace cream and whisky with FA Irish cream to maybe get that profile. I'd prob use FA cookie in place of sugar cookie for a more euro biscotti profile.

VU Sponsors