Become a Patron!

Vapor Flask DNA40 w/ SS 510 & Brass from 3FVAPE

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Black&Silver Vapor Flask DNA 40 Version 3 brings stainless steel 510 connection(non spring loaded) and brass battery cover. Many vapers have waited for those features for so long. Now they come finally. The only pity could be non spring loaded connection. You can adjust you atomizer to fit it though.

Check them out on 3FVape.com.

Black Vapor Flask DNA40 Version 3

Silver Vapor Flask DNA40 Version 3

EdY6fXjm.jpg
I3Fuoeam.jpg

Last edited:

-V-

Member For 4 Years
No spring loaded or adjustable 510 in this day and age of vaping = 100% big fail

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No spring loaded or adjustable 510 in this day and age of vaping = 100% big fail
It's really a pity. Our team has been finding if there is any spring loaded or adjustable 510 one, but sorry none as the temperature control chipset is hard to made.
If luckly we found one, the price should be higher as the adjustable 510 technique cost more.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you guys tested the temp control on it yet?
Our engineer has been testing it during the CNY. It functions well on temperature contol.
Here is a photo showing the temprature mode:
rlOnRRjm.jpg

-V-

Member For 4 Years
Really...lol..
The few bucks it would costs would be worth it
As it stands now you won't sell half the amount compared to if it had a spring loaded 510
Tell this manufacture to take their head out of the sand, with the amount of different atomizers on the market everyone is different and not all have adjustable pins, and the length of the 510 threads on the atties are different too.

As I said, tell this manufacturer this is a fail for a device, just about every mod coming out of China has either a spring loaded 510 or an adjustable one, but this so called great new manufacturer has different ideas to save what?? $2 ...that's just laughable...

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our engineer has been testing it during the CNY. It functions well on temperature contol.
Here is a photo showing the temprature mode:
rlOnRRjm.jpg

I'd like to see a neutral party do a cotton burn test video of the TC mode on it. Send me one and I'll do it. Personally I'm not bothered by manual adjustable connector pins as long as they are counter clockwise. They take like 2 seconds to adjust and provide a solid connection.
Been using my original Sigelei 100 now for quite some time with no problems what so ever.

If the connector pin truly isn't adjustable in any way, like @-V- says, forget it.

Last edited:

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ummm.... They forgot to cut the groove in the 510 connector on the silver one.
vapor-flask-dna-40-style-vw-variable-wattage-mod-version-3-silver-140w-2-x-18650-micro-usb-charger-temperature-control.jpg

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a total of 4 dollars they saved. 2 for the non-adjustable pin, and 2 for no slot. Must not be the deluxe version, but the "Made in USA" engraving is free

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW, Good eyes!
The photo was a enginering version. I took one of the proudct from our stock and took a photo of it:
Here is the photo:
nR1faham.jpg

We will reshoot the product photo. Pitty for the inappropriate photo. TT

-V-

Member For 4 Years
I think you should explain to them that vapers want either a spring loaded 510 or an adjustable 510, surely you have some power as the buik buyer of these....

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you should explain to them that vapers want either a spring loaded 510 or an adjustable 510, surely you have some power as the buik buyer of these....
My team has already conveyed our customer opinion to the manufacture. And we are trying to find if any other manufacture who have a model with adjustable 510. Once we had news, we will let you know. Thank you.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not going to buy one until the pin is adjustable and I see a comprehensive temp control test using bone dry cotton

VU Sponsors