Become a Patron!

Vapor Kick -_-

I would not order from this company ever again. Long story kinda short, my bf and i started following them on instagram and order juice from them at least 3 times. The juice is good but not worth the hassle and long wait we went through. We recently placed a order and after two weeks of 'awaiting fulfillment' according to their website, we tried contacting them many times to find out what was going on. We called them and no one answers and Ive emailed them and still no response. We commented on their instagram photos asking what was going on and complaining that we havent heard anything from them. Other people were complaining too. They deleted our comments and BLOCKED my bf and i. That is no way to treat a customer that just wants answers to where their money is going to. Apparently they have time to check their instagram and delete comments and block people but could not give me an answer on where our juice is...I disputed the charge with my bank to get my money back and go elsewhere but as soon as i did that they shipped the order! I cannot get a refund now that they shipped and dont even want their juice now because i order some from Vape Sauz. This is ridiculous... I can understand if they became super busy with orders but they could at least let people know..especially if they have time to block us on instagram. Sadly this isnt even the worse...heard of people waiting months for their juice.

Last edited:
Wish i had seen this first....i ordered 2 100ml bottles on jan 5th...here it is jan 24th and i have been going through the same thing

actually if you check the date i have been a member since 8/28/2015....and i would tell you to check their page for bad reviews but that wont do any good because they delete them so people will keep giving them money...didnt know that just because i join something i had to jump in and comment on everything but you have a great day and keep doing what you do

VU Sponsors