Vapor Shart

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, I was working in Miami recently, and was having trouble finding a juice I liked at the closer shops. I had heard of Vapor Shark, and they weren't too far away, so I decided to try them out.
The lady behind the counter knew jack about the juice flavor profiles and seemed annoying that I wanted to know them. Then the other employee on duty came out and seemed far more concerned about trying to push hardware on me than selling me any juice. I had to spend 45 minutes trying to find anything vapable there (I do mostly desert flavors, and I generally don't like fruit flavors). When I finally found a flavor I actually liked they didn't have it in 3mg nic. So I told them I'd bite the bullet and get 6mg. The lady rung me up before retrieving the juice from the shelf. Then as she went to get it she dropped the bottle and it shattered. It was the only 6 nic they had. So instead of refunding my money, because I didn't want anything else they carried, both employees spent another 20 minutes arguing with me and trying to convince me to get something else of equal value. I don't know how many times and ways I said "no, that tastes like crap, give me my money back" before they finally gave in and refunded me. Freaking terrible customer service.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know which one you went to but the one near me would not treat you like that at all. That was most likely a franchise store not a corporate store. I would report the store to the main company so they can straighten out that store or pull the franchise.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's been a couple of months now, which is too long ago for me to want to make an issue of it anymore. I just wanted to post it here to give others a heads up. It was the Hialeah location.

VU Sponsors