Become a Patron!

VaporDNA outstanding customer service

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At the end of February, I ordered a HCigar VT133 from VaporDNA. I had purchased three other DNA200 devices from them and have always been pleased with them. The VT133 had developed into my EDV and I really liked it. One day at work, I grabbed it and it wouldn't work. You could push the fire button and it would light up the welcome screen and go off. If you held it down it would just say check battery. I rechecked the battery connections and even tried another set of charged batteries and got the same results. I called VaporDNA this morning and told them what was going on and the representative told me she was sending me a new VT133 and a return label to send the old one back. I was so happy and really glad I had dealt with a good vendor that cared about my situation and solved my issue. I could not have asked for a better customer service experience and they are A+ in my book. The other three DNA 200 devices that I have purchased, 2 HCigar VT200's, and the Reuleaux DNA200 are all working great but I am excited about getting my VT133 back.

Ordered on July 30, Aug 1 usps lists pre-shipment notification received and it stayed like that. Contacted vapordna on Aug 4, response from them on Aug 6, refund on Aug 8. They stated packaged lost between them and Usps. Great no questions/hassle refund. Great customer service.

VU Sponsors