Become a Patron!

Vaporesso barr review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received barr from Vaporesso for the purpose of this review.

Vaporesso barr colors:

- Green
- Red
- Blue
- Pink
- Black
- Silver

tLxROKt.png

Specifications:

- Size: 110mm x 13mm
- Capacity: 1.2ml
- Capacity: 350mah
- Output power: 13w
- Charging: Usb c
- Adjustable airflow: Yes

In the box:

- Vaporesso barr
- Pods x 2
- Usb cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Reminder card

46XSpkW.jpg

Vaporesso bar is new and really small pod system, dimensions of this device are 110mm x 13mm and I can say that this device is really comfortable for using. Build quality of the device is good considering how lightweight this device is and edges are rounded. On this device you can see "Vaporesso barr" and you can see logo. Package is good, in the package you will receive two cartridges which is really important.

vjtPap1.jpg

So let me start from the cartridge, with this device as I said you will receive two cartridges. Mouthpiece has really nice shape and it is comfortable for using. Cartridge stays really nice in the place and we have no magnets here. Capacity of the cartridge is 1.2ml which is maybe small capacity for someone, but in my opinion capacity is good because this is one really small device. You can see liquid in the cartridge which is nice. When you take off the cartridge you can see the plug and when you pull the plug you can see hole where you need to fill the cartridge, basically you can here really easy fill the cartridge without any problems. This cartridge has 1.2ohm mesh coil inside. It is important to say because of beginners that when you filling the cartridge for the first time you need to wait few minutes to avoid dry hit. On the cartridge on each side you can see one number from 1-4 and using numbers you can adjust the airflow. So this pod device has adjustable airflow which is really good.

v7AoFtG.jpg

jj82B4e.jpg

Yt0hf2I.jpg

KL1ZoQd.jpg

This device has built in battery with 350mah capacity which is not bad in my opinion for small device. From the bottom side of the device you can see usb c port that you will use to charge the battery and I can say that you can really fast charge the battery here. On one side of the device you can see airflow holes, we have here 5 airflow holes. As I said on the cartridge we have numbers engraved and to adjust the airflow you need to take off the cartridge and then you need to alight number that you want with airflow holes. I really like this airflow system on this device. On one side of this device you can see led indicator. This device has draw activated switch and it works really good and without any problems. This device works in constant working mode, it works at 13w which is really good.

UG10IQl.gif

PBc0FPC.jpg

8Lip8yR.jpg

J1chN8k.jpg

My thoughts:

So vaporesso barr is really small device that is really comfortable for using. With this device you will get two cartridges which is really good in my opinion. The mouthpiece is really comfortable for using here. You can fill the cartridge really easy and cartridge stays really nice in the place. Here you can also adjust the airflow which is really good and airflow system is good if you ask me. This device works in constant working mode which I really like and battery has 350mah and this device has usb type c so you can charge the battery really fast. This device has draw activated switch that works really good and there is no any problems with the switch on this device. I use airflow marked with 1 and that way I get really nice tight mtl airflow draw, if you like more airflow you can use number 4. Flavor on this device is really good, I tried here tobacco e liquids. Maybe someone will not like 1.5ml capacity and 350mah battery capacity, but in my opinion capacity is not small because this is one really small device. I would recommend you this device if you want to buy simple and really comfortable device that works good to carry always with you.

Cons:

- Someone may not like capacity but in my opinion this is not a con because this device is really small

Pros:

- Two cartridges in the package
- Good mouthpiece
- Easy to fill
- Cartridge stays nice in the place
- Good draw activated switch
- Good airflow
- Adjustable airflow
- Usb c
- Small and simple for using

Thanks Vaporesso
You can buy it here: Vaporesso barr