Become a Patron!

Vaporesso gen nano kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received gen nano from Vaporesso for the purpose of this review.

Vaporesso gen nano colors:

- Blue
- Silver
- Black
- Red
- Green
- Purple

teRw4wN.jpg

Specifications:

- Tank capacity: 3.5ml/2ml
- Battery built-in: 2000mAh
- Output power: 5-80W
- Charging current: DC 5V/2A
- Micro USB
- Display: 0.91" OLED Screen

In the box:

- GEN NANO MOD
- GTX TANK 22 (3.5ml)
- GTX 0.2Ω MESH coil
- GTX 0.6Ω MESH coil
- Glass tube(2ml)
- O-ring
- USB cable
- GTX coil reminder card
- User manual
- Warranty card

zIG34ci.jpg

Vaporesso gen nano kit contains gtx 22 tank and gen nano mod. This is a small kit and you can buy this kit in few different colors, height of the kit is 115mm. Packaging is good, in the package you will receive two coils and you will receive spare glass tank.

07FsZSD.jpg

Atomizer:

Gtx tank 22 is 22mm in diameter and I really like the design of this atomizer. Build quality of the atomizer is good and there is nothing to complain about here. On this atomizer you can see some details, from the top of the atomizer you can see "Vaporesso" on the top cap you can see some details and on the airflow control ring you can see similar details.

j9QqYAV.jpg

You will receive this atomizer with pretty much comfortable drip tip for using, this is a 510 drip tip which is really good and you can use here any other 510 drip tip.
This is a top fill atomizer, on the top cap as I said you can see some details so you can easier unscrew the top cap and fill the tank. When you unscrew the top cap you can fill the tank with any bottle which is really good.

8M8V3MY.jpg

IOa12Q6.jpg

You will receive this atomizer with bubble glass tank preinstalled and this tank has 3.5ml capacity which is really good capacity for this tank. In the package you will receive regular glass tank and capacity of this tank is 2ml.

On this atomizer you can really easy replace the coils, all you need to do is to pull out and push in the coil. With this atomizer you will receive two coils, one coil in the atomizer and one coil in the package. Coil that you will receive preinstalled is 0.2ohm mesh coil, recommended power for this coil is 45-60w, coil that you will reiceve in the box is 0.6ohm mesh coil, recommended power for this coil is 20-30w. This atomizer is compatible with coils from pm80 and pm80se which is really good. For this device you can buy separately: 0.2ohm mesh coil, 0.3ohm mesh coil, 0.6ohm mesh coil, 0.8ohm mesh coil, 1.2ohm coil and rba coil. So for this atomizer you can buy rba coil which is really great in my opinion because that way you can save some money.

IzroGU8.jpg

ns9B3gW.jpg

vw6kiKC.jpg

WTaHr8A.jpg

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the airflow control ring you can see 3 airflow slots. You can really easy adjust the airflow, details on the airflow ring helps with airflow adjustment on this atomizer.

JcqrSGx.jpg

Mod:

Vaporesso gen nano is one very small mod, this mod works up to 80w and this device has built in 2000mah battery inside. I really like the design of this mod, it looks beautiful in my opinion, it has rounded edges and it has rubberized finish and in my opinion this mod is really comfortable for using. On one side of the mod you can see "Vaporesso", on other side you can see logo and from the bottom of the device you can see "Gen nano" and "Axon chip".

G4UvKe8.jpg

miFBh0j.jpg

From the top of the device you can see the connection, threads here are good and we have here gold plated spring loaded pin. Connection is a bit raised which is great because mod will not be scratched from atomizers on the top. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter without overhang which is great in my opinion for small mod as this one is.

On one side of the mod you can see the usb port that you will use to charge the battery, this mod has 2000mah battery which is really great capacity for small mod as this one. We don't have usb type c here which will be a con to some people and this device supports 2A charging.

bD8aKGb.jpg

From the front of this device you can see the fire button, screen, plus, minus and menu button. Fire button is good, it is clicky and it works really good so far. This device has 0.91inch screen and brightness of the screen is good. Plus, minus and menu bottons are good as well.
To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button and you need to do the same to unlock the device. When you turn on the device on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator in percentage
- Coil resistance
- Puff counter
- W
- Working mode
- Suggested power

dkFw8PU.jpg

F58xlEq.jpg

To enter the menu you need to click 3 times on the menu button and you can see:

- Pulse mode
- Power eco
- Smart tc
- Diy mode (Vw, Vt, Vv, Ccw, Bp, Sp)
- System set (Smart vw, auto eco, puff, brightness, flip screen, default, version)

You need to click 3 times on the fire button to lock the device and when the device is locked you can use the device but you can't use plus, minus and menu button, you need to do the same to unlock the device.

My thoughts:

Gtx 22 tank is a small atomizer that looks really nice with gen nano mod. This atomizer comes with bubble glass tank preinstalled and capacity of the tank is 3.5ml which is great, also you can use this atomizer with 2ml capacity. Build quality of the atomizer is good and there is nothing to complain about. You can fill the tank really easy, you just need to unscrew the top cap and fill it with any bottle. You can really easy replace the coils here, we have no thereads here, you only need to push in or pull out the coil. This atomizer is compatible with many coils, this atomizer uses same coils as pm80 and pm80se. It is really nice that for this atomizer you can use rba head which is really good in my opinion. I tried each coil and I can say that coils for this tank works really good, flavor is amazing in my opinion. So, gtx 22 is really solid tank that performs really well.
Vaporesso gen nano is really small mod, it has rubberized finish nice rounded edges and it is really comfortable for using. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter which is really good for small device. Also this mod is not going to be scrathed from the top from atomizers. Buttons on this device are good and only con can be the color of the fire button. This device has 2000mah built in battery that is good capacity, supports 2A charning but we don't have here usb c which can be a con to some people. On the screen you can see everything really nice and you can adjust the brightness of the screen. This mod has many options and working modes which is great. Vaporesso gen nano is in my opinion really good mod and if you want to buy mod with built in battery I can recommend you this one for sure.

Cons:

- Color of the fire button
- No usb c

Pros:

- Atomizer is compatible with 510 drip tips
- Easy to fill with any bottle
- 3.5ml capacity
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Good flavor
- Rba head
- Good build quality
- I like the design of the device
- You can change the brightness of the screen
- You can flip the screen
- Comfortable for using
- Good buttons
- Battery indicator in percentage
- Atomizers up to 24mm in diameter without overhang
- Many working modes
- 2000mah battery
- It performs really good

Thanks Vaporesso
You can buy kit here: Vaporesso gen nano kit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There is one thing worth to mention. On July 10, 2020, VAPORESSO's parent company, the world’s biggest vaping device provider, Smoore has become the first in the vaping industry to announce an IPO in Hong Kong, with a total market value of over 21.8 billion USD - triple the estimated value before IPO.
Since founded in year 2006, Smoore already has more than 600 R&D personnel over 1,500 patents and also over 13 factories. Synonymizing with high quality, SMOORE has obtained its professionality in atomization technology, developing cutting-edge ceramic heating elements, which has been passed down to its sub-brand Vaporesso products, such as VECO, ZERO, LUXE and the GEN family - cover the full range of open-system vapes and fulfil the various needs from the vapers.
So far, along with SMOORE, VAPORESSO's business has spread to more than 60 countries and regions around the world and has established a substantial brand influence in Europe, America, and emerging markets."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lKjSb3R.jpg

VU Sponsors