Become a Patron!

Vaporesso GTX and Voopoo PnP coils

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I watched a video about another "tank" that said it could use either Vaporesso GTX coils or Voopoo PnP coils.
Are they interchangable? I ask because I won a Voopoo Drag H40 in a contest and hate it! So many issues and now it keeps leaking (thank god it was free) I have a 5 pack of PnP 0.3 ohm coils and want to try these in my Vaporesso PM80se (that I love)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found this info on reddit, it looks like you should be able to use them based on this post.

1705444739126.png

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I found this info on reddit, it looks like you should be able to use them based on this post.
Thank you so much for doing the research for me. Hey, I only have one 5-pack of PnP coils so no big deal... otherwise, I would just give them away. The Drag H40 is the only Voopoo device I have ever tried but hate it so much I am hesitant to try other Voopoo devices. I do like the coils, though. (0.3 ohm)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much for doing the research for me. Hey, I only have one 5-pack of PnP coils so no big deal... otherwise, I would just give them away. The Drag H40 is the only Voopoo device I have ever tried but hate it so much I am hesitant to try other Voopoo devices. I do like the coils, though. (0.3 ohm)
No problem. I've been looking into PnP coils a bit, since I have a boro tank with an adapter that is supposed to take them, so I just sort of stumbled on this while looking around.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No problem. I've been looking into PnP coils a bit, since I have a boro tank with an adapter that is supposed to take them, so I just sort of stumbled on this while looking around.
That's how I came across this idea (a Grimmgreen video talking about a "boro" tank) ;) Someone in live chat mentioned it.

VU Sponsors