Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Luxe X Pro / Review By Ben28

Vaporesso Luxe X Pro
Intro.jpg
I remember perfectly my first review. It was about a Vaporesso Luxe XR Max, a device that I love but it didn't last long because I gave it up. The fact is that Vaporesso has released, not long ago, the new Luxe X Pro, a new device that implements the auto-draw so requested by users who used any device from the Luxe range. This has auto-draw, as I mentioned before, a screen and a 1500mAh battery and, in addition, it is compatible with all cartridges in the Luxe range.

I must fully thank Kavis from Sourcemore for providing the product for this review. You can visit their page and get more information about the Luxe X Pro.

1 (1).jpg

Features;
  • 1. Built-in 1500mAh battery with 40W max​
  • 2. Precise power adjustment for ultimate vaping​
  • 3. Precise airflow adjustment for MTL/RDL vaping​
  • 4. 0.42'' OLED screen to show vaping info​
  • 5. Auto draw & button activation​
  • 6. Fit for all Luxe X/XR Pod and GTX Coil​
  • 7. Anti-leaking design to keep clear​
  • 8. Fluffier COREX cotton and morph-mesh structure​
  • 9. Enhanced metal texture, solid and futuristic​
BrandVaporesso
Product NameLuxe X Pro Kit
Battery CapacityBuilt-in 1500mAh battery
Output Power40W
Charging CurrentDC 5V/1A, Type-C
Display0.42'' OLED screen
AirflowPrecise airflow adjustment
Capacity5ml
Fit Forall Luxe X/XR Pod and GTX Coil
Product Size99.1*32*23.4mm
Packing Size126*98*38mm
ColorBlack, Gunmetal Lime, Ultra Orange, Dazzling Yellow, Blue, Pink, White

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20240507223625.JPEG

The box maintains the classic Vaporesso aesthetic. A design that combines green with black.

In the uppermost part we find some large branding, thus presenting the brand of the product. Complementing this, we see below the name of the model, the Luxe X Pro.

In the center we are delighted with a nice photo of the product itself to see what it is like before even opening the box. A detail that I appreciate is the individual packaging, that is, for each color there is a packaging.

ReLens_IMG_20240507223750.JPEG

On one of the sides we find the features of the product, which we will see later if it fulfills what was promised or not.

All of this is presented to us with small images and text in black, on a green background, characteristic of the brand.

ReLens_IMG_20240507223759.JPEG

On the back we find some specs accompanied by the contents of the box. All again, on a black background and with white text. In addition, we are given some information about different contact addresses, a barcode specifying the color of the product and finally, some logos.

In the box
1* Vaporesso Luxe X Pro Battery
1* Vaporesso Luxe X 0.4Ω
1* Vaporesso Luxe X 0.6Ω
1* Type-C Cable
1* User Manual & Warranty Card
1* Reminder Card (compatibility with cartridges and coils)

ReLens_IMG_20240507223659.JPEG

As soon as we open our eyes, the first thing we notice is this beautiful product, seriously, I am in love with its aesthetics. It comes embedded in a plastic base with custom slots for the product and the cartridges (the 0.4Ω one already connected).

In the right area we find the sealed replacement cartridge and a Type-C charging cable. Inside the envelope what we would find would be the user manual, the warranty card and the reminder card.

Device Inspection
ReLens_IMG_20240507223903.JPEG
The product in this case is presented to us in an off-white, as if dirty-looking, a color that I sincerely love. The body is entirely made of some type of metal, while the cartridge, as usual, is made of PCTG. In the uppermost area we find an engraving that says Vaporesso. Next, a little further down, we find the fire button. In general, this Luxe X Pro is divided into two zones. A completely metal area and a plastic-like area (the black areas) that are mainly for decoration.

The screen that will show us certain information and the wattage up and down buttons is concentrated in the entire center area. The latter, in combination with the fire button, activate certain functions;

- 5 Clicks to turn it on/off.
- 3 Clicks to block the fire button.
- Fire button + Up button will remove SMART mode.
- Fire button + Down button will reset the puff counter.
- The up and down buttons will be used to modify the wattage, in increments or decrements from 5W to a maximum of 40W.

In general, not only in the front area, the aesthetics of the product point towards something futuristic, which I love, I really can't help but say that I love how this device looks.

ReLens_IMG_20240507223920.JPEG

This is the screen, it is somewhat small but it contains all the fundamental information we need to vape.

It will show;
- Battery percentage in %.
- Wattage.
- Puff counter / puff seconds counter.

Since we are here, let's talk about the modes;

NORMAL; This is what I call it, since it is not determined as such, it is simply the mode that the device has without SMART ON. This will allow us to set a wattage of 5-40W regardless of the range of the coil.
SMART; This mode will only allow us to oscillate between the recommended wattages for the coil

ReLens_IMG_20240507223930.JPEG

The air inlet is presented to us on the side. It is a simple entry operated by a slider. If it is below, the entrance is completely open and vice versa.

We also found two engravings. The upper one shows a flame, referring to the fact that if we close the air inlet the heat of the puff will be more intense and with it the blow. In the lower one we find dispersed steam, which I suppose symbolizes that it produces more steam when entering that mode.

In general, the slider has a very good feel. It has just the right hardness so that it does not accidentally slide in our pocket.

In terms of sensations, this device seems perfect for DL vaping and even, with the appropriate POD (the one sold separately), MTL vaping with the air inlet closed.

ReLens_IMG_20240507223935.JPEG

In the back the only thing we find is some decoration. We find the Vaporesso logo embroidered and certain grooves or textures that in my opinion look quite good in the design of the device.

I have little more to say about this rear part, it simply looks quite good and follows the general decoration of the device itself.

ReLens_IMG_20240507224024.JPEG

The Pod-Battery connection, as usual, is achieved through magnets that are quite strong in this case. The only drawback I have is that it has a slight play that allows it to be moved a little forward and back. However, it's so mild that we don't have to worry about it disconnecting or anything like that.

ReLens_IMG_20240507224053.JPEG

Vaporesso has two types of compatible pods for the entire Luxe range. On the one hand we find disposable cartridges, which include a coil already inside that is NOT interchangeable.

On the other hand, we find the Luxe XR pods themselves, in DL or MTL versions and in packages of 2 units. These have interchangeable coils to adjust to the vaper's own taste.

There are certain fundamental differences in these cartridges. The disposable ones have an intermediate mouthpiece, that is, neither very wide nor very narrow. However, the DL cartridge has a clearly wider mouthpiece than the disposable one, thus allowing better DL vaping. The same thing happens with the MTL, but the mouthpiece is much narrower.

As for filling, in all of them it is located at the bottom of the pod. We will only have to open the silicone flap and fill with 5mL of our favorite liquid.

ReLens_IMG_20240507223955.JPEG

The charging port is located at the bottom of the device and is Type-C. It charges the battery at 1.5A, which I find strange, why wouldn't they have implemented fast charging at 2A?

Anyway, it charges in approximately one hour and twenty minutes, not bad at all, but neither would charging at 2A.

Vaping Time
To start, I'll talk about the feel in hand. When I took the product out of the box, the first thing that surprised me was its size. I expected it to be a little big but it's just the opposite. It is a device approximately the size of the palm of a hand. It fits perfectly and has an incredible feel thanks to the matte tone of the body paint itself.

Let's talk about the two coils that are included, the 0.4Ω and 0.6Ω, both in disposable cartridges (remember that the mouthpiece changes between these and those sold separately)

0.4Ω Coil; This coil is designed to do a little rough since it supports up to 32W, almost the maximum power of the device. Why do I say it's to be rude? Well, because the vapor it emanates is incredible, it is a bit of a cloud chaser for a pod and that, which I already loved about the Luxe XR Max, has returned to me in this Luxe X. If we talk about the battery performance with this cartridge , I got about 180 long puffs, pretty good for a 1500mAh. The flavor, as always with the Vaporesso GTx, is quite good, above all I think it enhances the dessert flavors more than another flavor profile. I've been vaping with it for about 5 days and so far I haven't found any leaks or dry hits.

0.6Ω; As much as I like to mess around, I think this coil is perfect for this device. With a power of between 20-30W, I chose about 25W with the air inlet somewhat closed, to obtain a fairly satisfactory RDL. For the rest, I have little to add, with this coil we will achieve a little more than 180 puffs, but not something exaggerated. In terms of flavor, it is practically very similar to the previous coil, a very good flavor that enhances the sweetness above all.

I have little more to add about this device, it is quite good and I loved it, it has brought me some nostalgia because its older brother, the Luxe XR Max was the first device I tried, that is why this review is done with care and honey (like everyone really, please don't misunderstand me)

Pros And Cons
Pros
Cons
Beautiful Design
Charging Could Be Faster
Good Construction Materials
No Leaks
Pretty Nice Airflow SYS
Various Cartridges to Choose From
Double Activation

Conclusion
In conclusion, I think Vaporesso has taken a step forward in the PODS industry with this Luxe X Pro. Implementing a 1500mAh battery, double activation, a pretty good taste and an acceptable autonomy, is a very good decision when choosing a POD type device.

VU Sponsors