Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Luxe X Pro - review by FranknChill

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey there fellow vapers.

Today i will be reviewing the Vaporesso Luxe X Pro that was sent to me by my friends over at Healthcabin for the purposes of this review.

IMG_20240715_134955.jpg

Starting off with some detailed info in the form and big and bright pics,this is my MO and it helps to get started with the review.

colors.JPGspecs.JPGex view.JPGmtl rdl.JPGdual.JPGcorex.JPGcart.JPG

Unboxing and first impressions:

Proper packaging from Vaporesso,they never seem to slouch in that departmen,also glad they included a second cartridge.
We all know how i feel about it,you gotta have a spare specially for those new to vaping,you burn one by mistake or its a dud and you're stuck without being able to vape.

This pod heavily resembles its older brother the the Luxe XR MAX,the Luke X Pro is a bit lighter since it has a smaller battery, the Luxe XR MAX has a 2800mAh battery and the Luxe X Pro has a 1500mAh battery.

Also on side by side comparison the Pro is a bit shorter than the XR MAX,yeah the Luxe X PRO is smaller and lighter but when it comes to wattage it only goes up to 40w as opposed to the XR MAX that goes up to 80w.

So time to fill up the cartridges and get this party started,i fill up the 0.4 ohm and the 0.6 ohm that come included in the kit.
These cartridges are bottom fill,not sure what will happen with the Luxe X PRO but i did get some minor leaking with the XR MAX,only time to tell.

Ok so both cartridges filled with e-liquid (2 different flavors,70/30 proportion and 6mg nic),now remember what i always tell you,fill the cartridges or prime the coil and let it rest...at least for 10 minutes,you will make your coil last longer.
Just FYI both cartridges hold 5ml of e-liquid,if you're in a country with the TPD you will only be able to get the cartridges that hold 2ml.
While the cartridges are soaking the sweet nectar of the gods let us go over the simple menu operations:

-Press the fire/activation button five times to switch the device on or off
-Use the upper and lower menu buttons to manually adjust the wattage between 5-40W
-Press the fire/activation button and the upper menu button together to turn Smart mode on or off
-Press the fire/activation button and lower menu button together to clear the puff counter
-Press the fire/activation button three times to lock or unlock the device

Vaping time:

So i got started with the 0.4 ohm coil,this right here is my jam,my coils usually between 0.3 and 0.4 ohms,this is for both drop in coils or coils i would use in a RDA or RTA.
The recommended wattage for the 0.4ohm coil is between 26-32W,smart mode on and it places the wattage at 30 watts,that is good enough for me.
Gotta say that after a few puffs i am really impressed,nice cloud production,good hit and the flavors pop up like fireworks on the 4th of July.

Is it really DTL? Hmm not really,they come close thou but it still needs some more power but as far as RDL goes this 0.4ohm hits the spot.

Ok moving on to the 0.6ohm coil,not really an MTL user so i gotta be honest i didn't use this coil that much.
The flavor,hit and cloud production were on point but even with the airflow fully closed it didn't really feel like a true MTL.

In my honest opinion the Luxe X PRO shines in the RDL department,that is where you vaping sessions will ascend to the status of pure Nirvana.

Pros:

-Aesthetic wise it looks very cool
-Proper packaging,not a thing is missed
-Excellent performance for RDL
-Coils deliver good flavor

Cons:

-Just think too many Luxe's,the MAX is just better because it has a lot more battery and its almost the same when it comes to size and weight.

Would i recommend this device?

Gotta be honest here (I always am hehe),if i wanted a pod from the Luxe family i would probably get the MAX,bigger battery and the pod is a bit heavier and taller...not really a big deal.
Performance wise and if you only want RDL or MTL then yeah the Luxe X PRO is a really good choice,you can't go wrong in choosing this pod as your daily vaping device.

Well that is it for today folks.
Thanks to my friends at Healthcabin for sending me this product so i could review it and thanks to everyone who took the time to read this review.

VU Sponsors