Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Nebula Mod

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Vaporesso Nebula Mod

One of the new offerings from from Vaporesso

Bit more stouter than the larger Target mods and less joystick-like.

Vaporesso Nebula Mod Description

Nebula Mod is the most wonderful E-cigarette from Vaporesso, the Nebula needs one 26650 battery to work for its maximum performance of 100 Watts and it adapts to use an 18650 to effectively provide up to 80 watts of power, which features strong power and lmighty circuit with flexible settings, so the Nebula Mod will allow you to ejoy incredible vaping experience and enviable eye.

No actual pics yet just renderings

nebula_1.jpg

Vaporesso Nebula Mod Specification
the Dimensions of Mod: 49.3 x 32.3 x 86.8 mm
Weight: 158g (no battery)
Output Wattage: 5w-100w
Temperature Range: 140C’-315C’/280F’-600F’
Suitable Atomizer: 0.15 - 5 ohm
Casting: Zinc Alloy, Aluminium Alloy
Thread: 510
Display: OLED
Standby Current: <50
Voltage Range: 0 - 8.5 v
Battery Cell: 1x Lithium 26650

Nebula Mod Features
Almighty circuit with flexible settings (VW, 3VT, TCR, BYPASS, CW, CT)
Bypass mode (for mech-mod functions)
100w output on one 26650 Battery
Sturdy, ergonomic, and essential design and delicate appearence

Nebula Mod Package Contents

1 x Nebula mod
1 x User guide and warranty information
1 x USB to micro-USB cable

Last edited:

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone know where the heck you can buy one of these?

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The problem with Vaporesso is that their stuff looks a lot better than it actually performs.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem with Vaporesso is that their stuff looks a lot better than it actually performs.
So far I only have their Target Tank, Tarot 200 mod and the cCell coils.
Based on those three items, I'd agree.
The mod actually works fine, it just fires a bit below the setting it is set to.
But just to check it out I'll probably still test out the new Tarot Pro 160, I'm curious of improvements.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure if I'll head down the road of single 26650 but this does actually look enticing.

Comes with an 18650 adapter

A PBusardo Review - The Vaporesso Nebula Mod & Estoc Tanks

Warning: A little long at a bit over 1hr :sleep:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the Nebula in Metallic Grey yesterday and so far I like it.

31008b7cdbe7268c2d0455ab513ffe07.jpg

It is probably the most comfortable to hold of all of my 26650 mods.

a52aa587f0626ca82228ae540bdb0694.jpg

409229d6252d8b41f4d69d4e1ce35c8e.jpg

Does accomadate a 30mm tank but there is about a mm or 2 overhang. 25mm tanks sit flush though.

72c3afa5bc8e81ee6240595e75527ffd.jpg

Been using it in SS316L TC with my Aromamizer Supreme since yesterday. Trying a custom CCT temp curve today to see what that is all about, so far so good, smooth vape. Started the tc temp at 500 for the first second, 470,460 then 450 for the remaining seconds until the last which is 440. Closed of the JFC on my tank and no dry hits after about 30 pulls so that seems accurate. The SS316L TC is a huge improvement over the SMOK Alien, that one is choppy, this one is smooth.

The Metallic Grey is a big time finger print magnet but it looks great in person.

So far I am really happy with it. Going to check if there is a firmware update later today but so far I don't feel like I need one.

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is if you can adjust the power in TC mode. I skimmed through the manual but didn't catch anything on that. If anyone knows then please inform me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the Nebula in Metallic Grey yesterday and so far I like it.

31008b7cdbe7268c2d0455ab513ffe07.jpg

It is probably the most comfortable to hold of all of my 26650 mods.

Does accomadate a 30mm tank but there is about a mm or 2 overhang. 25mm tanks sit flush though.

72c3afa5bc8e81ee6240595e75527ffd.jpg

Been using it in SS316L TC with my Aromamizer Supreme since yesterday. Trying a custom CCT temp curve today to see what that is all about, so far so good, smooth vape. Started the tc temp at 500 for the first second, 470,460 then 450 for the remaining seconds until the last which is 440. Closed of the JFC on my tank and no dry hits after about 30 pulls so that seems accurate. The SS316L TC is a huge improvement over the SMOK Alien, that one is choppy, this one is smooth.

The Metallic Grey is a big time finger print magnet but it looks great in person.

So far I am really happy with it. Going to check if there is a firmware update later today but so far I don't feel like I need one.

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is if you can adjust the power in TC mode. I skimmed through the manual but didn't catch anything on that. If anyone knows then please inform me.
Looks awesome!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm disappointed.
Don't you know the purpose of a manual is IF ALL ELSE FAILS.
As a last resort you use the manual to start a fire to burn whatever it is that isn't working.
Haha, noted and I will never make that mistake again

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

esctex

Member For 4 Years
Any one know how to turn down the power while in SS mode, mine is firing at 65w at 200 and its killing the coil. Any help would be greatly appreciated

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any one know how to turn down the power while in SS mode, mine is firing at 65w at 200 and its killing the coil. Any help would be greatly appreciated
AFAIK you can't adjust watts while in TC mode. I even watched some of pbrusardo vid and he makes no mention of it but I did skim through it.

If anyone has this answer please let us know.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
AFAIK you can't adjust watts while in TC mode. I even watched some of pbrusardo vid and he makes no mention of it but I did skim through it.

If anyone has this answer please let us know.

I'd like to know as well. :idea:

VU Sponsors