Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Revenger Won't Turn On *Solved*

Hey guys,

I'm got my first vape today, the Vaporesso Revenger, but it doesn't turn on. I've got fresh charged batteries in the mod and have tried many times to turn it on by hitting the fire button 5 times. I have also tried plugging it into my pc.
I have looked into some troubleshooting saying I should wipe the battery connections but it still won't work.

Regards Ky

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check the orientation of your batteries. Each battery needs to go in a specific way, i.e. the positive and negative terminals need to be oriented correctly.

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DT, so what was the problem/solution. Post up so others will know. You might solve some one else's issue for them.:bingo:

I know this is solved but just in case anyone has an issue that seems like this one, also could be that the wire that connects the top two contacts to the motherboard might be desoldered because of the stress of removing batteries and is an easy handyman repair if your warranty has expired like happened to me

div

Member For 4 Years
Wish I was handy with repairs as I would have like to have mine fixed, if it's fixable. My revenger worked really well for a good 14 months (out of warranty I would say) till one day it just wouldn't turn on. Batteries in correct, cleaned contacts, etc. I never dropped it, but must say it was knocked over many times on the table. So something went wacky and knocked loose perhaps. I really made an effort to be careful with it but it fell over just too easily. Don't know why I still have it. Maybe get the courage to check the insides and see, couldn't hurt at this point.

VU Sponsors