Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Target Ceramic cCell Tank

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I received my Vapresso cCell tank yesterday. First of I want to give a huge thank you to @Heaven Gifts . Not only for the tank but they sent it DHL Express. I was floored. I was not expecting to receive this for another week or so. I loaded it up this morning to try it out. I am using the preinstalled .9ohm kanthal coil with Eliquid Luck's Daddy Hex in 40pg/60vg. I am running it at 30watts. I am not impressed with the juice capacity which is just 3.5ml as I prefer a 5-6ml tank. I also prefer top fill tanks which this is a bottom fill. Outside of that I have to say this is a very impressive tank so far. The plumes from it are nice and thick and the flavor is very clean and crisp. Definitely a nice tank. Looks really nice on my iJoy Asolo mod. Will have to update on how long the coils hold up and once I test out the Ni200 coil.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Manimal3497 - How are the coils holding up?

With the way I vape I dont think they last much longer then my triton coils which was roughly 2 weeks (about 60mls) but the flavor is phenomenal in them. Definitely worth it in my opinion. I am using them in a starre pro now though because I wanted more juice capacity but they do good in there also.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 weeks sounds pretty good to me. Thanks for the update.

rHiNo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the ccell coils are amazing

VU Sponsors