Become a Patron!

Vaporesso target pm80 review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received target pm80 from Vaporesso for the purpose of this review.

Vaporesso target pm80 colors:

- Red
- Green
- Black
- Blue
- Brown
- Silver
- Silver purple
- Silver blue
- Silver carbon fiber
- Silver net

ISKFtLz.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 24.8mm x 33.4mm x 102mm
- Display: Tft 0.96inch
- Battery: 2000mah
- Wattage: 5-80w
- Capacity: 4ml / 2ml
- Charging: 2A micro usb

In the box:

- VAPORESSO TARGET PM80 battery
- 2 x VAPORESSO TARGET PM80 POD
- GTX 0.2Ω mesh coil
- GTX 0.3Ω mesh coil
- Airflow silicone plugs
- USB cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Reminder card

Xtwqu8n.jpg

Vaporesso target pm80 is one very compact device that you can use for mtl and for dtl vaping. You can buy this device in 10 different colors which is really nice. Dimensions of the device are 102mm x 33.4mm x 24.8mm, device feels nice in the hand and also it is really comfortable for using. Build quality of the device is really good, everything is as it should be and there is no any rattling. On the device on one side you can see "Vaporesso target pm80". Package is really good, in the package you will receive 4 airflow plugs, two cartridges and two coils which is really nice and you can't see that often, really nice.

U5C6R0M.jpg

So, in the package you will receive two cartridges which is really good because you can carry with you always both cartridges and you can have different liquid. Cartridge stays in the place with magnets and magnets are very good, cartridge stays perfectly inside. From the top side of the cartridge you can see the mouthpiece and in my opinion it is comfortable for using. Capacity of the cartridge is 4ml which is really good capacity for small device. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see the plug and when you pull the plug you can see the fill hole. You can fill the cartridge with gorilla bottles without any problems. On this cartridge you are also able to change the coil from the bottom, all you need to do is to pull one out and put the other one inside. So you can pretty much easy change the coil here. Because of beginners I need to say that when you use the coil for the first time you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid and after that you can put the coil inside and fill the cartridge. In the package you will receive two coils, you will receive gtx mesh 0.3ohm coil and recommended wattage for this coil is 32-45w, also in the package you will receive gtx mesh 0.2ohm coil, recommended wattage for this coil is 45-60w.

osgVLrV.jpg

hPZGjEX.jpg

q9HX4Iu.jpg

gMmcjPL.jpg

cSkXjKK.jpg

hYpfu5x.jpg

From the top side of the device you can see the slot with magnets inside and also you can see the connection here. Also on the top side of the mod you can see 3 airflow holes on each side. In the package you will receive 4 airflow plugs and you can adjust the airflow. On the device you can see the usb port for battery charging and this device has built in battery with 2000mah capacity which is really good capacity in my opinion for small device, also this device supports 2A charing. On the front side of the device you can see the fire button, the screen and plus and minus buttons. The fire button is protruding and so far it works really good, plus and minus buttons are good too. On this device we have 0.96inch screen and this is a color screen which is really good in my opinion because screen looks really nice. You can use this device from 5-80w.
To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button and to turn it off you need to do the same. When you turn on the device on the screen you will see:

- Battery indicator
- Working mode
- W
- Best
- Coil resistance
- V
- Puff counter
- Puff time

So, on the screen you can see really useful informations. To enter the menu you need to hold plus and minus buttons and when you enter the menu you can see:

- Vw
- Vv
- Smart vw
- Puff
- Theme
- Exit

On this device we can use vv working mode which I know that many people like and also we have here smart vw working mode and when you use this working mode the device will automatically set the wattage for coil that you attach. Also here we can change the color on the screen which is really nice, you can choose between green, blue and purple color.
You can lock the device when you click 3 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to unlock the device. When you lock the device you can vape but you can't use plus and minus buttons.

75fbxKv.jpg

3wsEqk5.jpg

GbFBimQ.jpg

GHuKItD.jpg

My thoughts:

So, vaporesso target pm80 is available in 10 different colors. Design of the device is really nice in my opinion and build quality is good and there is no complains, everything is as it should be and you can't hear any rattling. Target pm80 is really comfortable for using and feels nice in the hand. The package is really good, in the package you will receive more than with other devices, you will receive 4 airflow plugs, two cartridges and two coils which is really amazing. The mouthpiece is comfortable for using, but you can't use here other drip tips which will be a con for someone. Capacity is 4ml which is good capacity for small device. You can fill the cartridge without any problems with gorilla bottles and cartridge stays perfectly in the place. We have here really nice color screen and also we have option to change the color on the screen. This device has built in battery with 2000mah capacity which is really good capacity in my opinion. When you put the device on the charger on the screen you will see when your battery will be charged and also this device supports 2A charging. On this device you can adjust the airflow using the plugs from the package, maybe it is not very convenient but it is a big pro that we can adjust the airflow. We can close the airflow only from one side or from both sides, also you can cut the plug and then cover only one or two holes if you like. There is a lot of airflow when it is fully opened and when you close the airflow completely you can have really nice mtl draw. With this device you will receive two coils and this device is compatible with many coils. Also for this device you can buy rba head which is great. So, this device is compatible with 0.2ohm mesh coil, 0.3ohm mesh coil, 0.6ohm mesh coil, 0.8ohm mesh coil, 1.2ohm coil and rba coil. I tried many coils with this device and I can say that coils performs really good. Coil for mtl is also really good in my opinion. It is really nice that you can buy dtl or mtl coils for this device and because of that this device will be interesting for beginners. Flavor with premade coils is really good and premade coils performs really great. Building on rba head is really simple and considering that this is a starter kit beginners can use premade coils and after learn how to build on rba and save some money which is really good. Flavor with rba coil is also really good and airflow hole under the coil is about 2mm, you can use this rba for mtl or for restrictive dtl vaping, perosanlly I like to use this coil for restrictive dtl vaping. In my opinion this device is really good and user friendly device, many coils are available and I personally really like the device.

Cons:

- Can't use other drip tips
- No usb c

Pros:

- Color options
- Good build quality
- Compact and comfortable device
- 4 airflow plugs in the package
- Two coils in the package
- Two cartridges in the package
- 4ml capacity
- Easy to fill