Become a Patron!

Vaporesso XIRON AIO Kit Review by Aliraonz

Aliraonz

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Is me once again. This time I will be reviewing the XIRON Pod (AIO), sent to me by Vaporesso. I am in love again, this device is a gem, nice feel, plenty options with coils, adjustable airflow and flavour but I will talk more about it below. Is it a privilege to share my personal opinions and thoughts with our vaping community.

First some information taken from Vaporesso website. Picture attached.

With almost all.jpg

Here is the link in case you want to know more:

Inside the Box

• Xiron Mod
  • Xiron Pod
  • GTX 0.8Ω Mesh Coil
  • GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil
  • Extra Mouthpiece
  • Type C USB Cable
  • User manual
  • Warranty card
thumbnail_IMG_0188.jpg

Device

mobile-specs-explodedview.jpg
The XIRON is made of alloy but it has a rubberised feeling to it which help with looks and grip. It feels very nice on the hand and is quite small.

It has a 1500 mAh internal battery that can be charge using the USB C provided (2 Amp Charge), it charges in around an hour. When charging the device shows battery percentage and time remaining.

At the front is nicely shaped fire button, a 0.69'' OLED Screen, left and right button and the USB C port, on one side we have the Vaporesso, on the opposite side only we see the Vaporesso Logo (V), at the back we have the adjustable airflow ring.

At the top it has the pod and pod placement with two contacts and three strong magnets to hold the pod in place. No rattling whatsoever and I can lift the device by just holding the pod. There is no way this pod is coming out by itself. It worth mentioning that you can use your own 510 drip tip, the two provided with the device are fine and they one with the thinner shape can be rotated to accommodate the user preferences.

thumbnail_IMG_0296.jpg

At the bottom it has XIRON on it and some warnings signs plus five vent holes.
Xiron-All.jpg

One of the big positives for this device is the airflow control at the back, near the top of the device. It is a ring with markings to move it around allowing the user to control how much air hit the coil. This airflow amazing for a pod system, love it. It has some level of resistance which is good.

Airflow.jpg

The display on the device is simple. The main screen shows Ohms, Puff counter, Watts, Battery, and Mode.

To on and off the device press the fire button five times. If you press the fire button 3 times it locks and unlock the device while the device is still able to fire. Also, if you press the fire button and right button it flips the screen.

To access the menu, you press and hold both left and right buttons. This brings up the options:
  • Smart VW – Set the recommended wattage for the device. If the device is power off or the pod is taken out it does remember the wattage I set.
  • VW
  • VV
  • Default – Restore settings. This will clear the puff counter too.
  • Exit Menu
Menu.jpg

A very simple but effective display and menu with all you need for your basic operation of the XIRON.

The device has an ergonomic shape and feels very comfortable to hold. You could either you use your thumb or finger to fire the mod but if you prefer your thumb like I do you need to be careful not to block the airflow ring, a little bit of a negative here.

Overall, I love the XIRON, clickly and very responsive fire button, ergonomic, small, well-constructed, it feels tough and nice on the hand and it looks good.

Pod

The pod comes with a 5.5ml capacity (2ml for the TPD version), uses press fit coils (GTX so all the range can be used in this device) and it has a rubber plug at the top of the pod to fill. It is easy to open and hold while refilling, the liquid will move easily inside the pod. I used a 10 ml and 100 ml bottle with no issues at all.

The pod is crystal clear, so it is easy to see the liquid level. Overall, all pros here for me.

POD-1.jpg

The coils provided are:

• GTX 0.8Ω Mesh Coil – Rated for use between 12-20W
  • GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil – Rated for use between 32-45W
Always remember to prime coils first, push the coil into the base making sure the airflow is not blocked, fill with juice of your choice, and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Just to make sure the coil is fully saturated.

thumbnail_IMG_0284.jpg

I tried the GTX 0.8Ω Mesh Coil, started at 10W and when up to around 16W, cooler vape, and the flavour was good. Next to try will be the new improved GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil, weirdly enough one can't see the wicking cotton on the ports, but it is designed that way.

There is a wide variety of available coils that can be used with this pod, all belong to the GTX series.

Coils-3.jpg

XIRON

Positives

• Excellent construction and nice finish. It feels nice and it looks good.
  • Small.
  • Large capacity battery.
  • USB C charge port (2 Amp Charge) which mean it charges fast.
  • Adjustable airflow.
  • Can use any 510 drip tip.
  • Simple menu, easy to use.
  • Fast firing.
  • The device can be locked and still fire.
  • A wide variety of coils available – All GTX range including the rba.
  • Strong magnets.
  • Large capacity pod – 5.5ml.
  • Clear pod.
  • Fill port is at the top of the pod and is easy to fill.
  • No leaks.

Negatives

• Only one is that if thumb firing or not careful one can block the airflow.

Wishlist

• An external battery version of the XIRON device.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend the XIRON device. I will be using mine daily. It is small, well-constructed, adjustable airflow, clear pod and has a variety of coils available including an RBA coil. This device will suit beginners and seasoned vapers who want an easy carry around device with larger battery life and pod capacity.

Thanks to @Vaporesso_Chelsea for sending this AIO for review.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors