Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Xros Cube Review for Healthcabin

Naomi24

Member For 1 Year
AD_4nXeQdqG9XNcmgvXiIGkW_FqbYC_vos6bjkGeWYK3Fdes7XeLKjttYItMJXzPHDp8-t6kuT_Tdcdgd5HCvsXl265AKNxOlubY7K08RiEZPDLDJQscMXpOOtq-q1TtSJK0rhbsou4z7zk86mBuurBIuShz3IOu

Thanks to Healthcabin for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.healthcabin.net/vaporesso-xros-cube-pod-system-kit-p/29766.html

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Healthcabin, nor am I being paid to write this review.

AD_4nXduXG4W03a5fmq9bxUbys33DzfsZVDIeNt4Nt27nXPhLqJFOUvpA1PWLBaPPMDmoMkFnI6Gg7qt9SYfqSZ6Owy4hdIrSv0s-SePD_DIq1IuNJ-CG8uq7RLRrMHlSEpm9CIdVh0UVOglIMcciuFxX85aupgI

In the box:
  • 1 x XROS CUBE Battery
  • 1 x XROS Series 0.8Ω MESH Pod (Pre-installed)
  • 1 x XROS Series 1.2Ω MESH Pod (In box)
  • 1 x Type-C Charging Cable
  • 1 x Lanyard
  • 1 x User Manual & Warranty Card

AD_4nXcsxHvJ6E0zh2Fh35enw-viYmtarXdyCZaYmc9v1bkAkJrYI7-a6p4f9gtaqOCw9hbuAdGu0GUQEaeq_avCimGen5O36hGcttG4PEcgCnog5Q2NCfpJ1y2iebpXgFVNf7vgbWLXEiItvyG5ZjO0Yz1FWSro

Specs:
  • Dimensions: 27.8 x 24.9 x 72mm
  • Weight: 46g
  • Battery Capacity: 900mAh
  • Charging Current: Type-C, 1A
  • Pod Capacity: 2ml
  • Coil Resistance: 0.8Ω / 1.2Ω

AD_4nXdbL_2L2p1nypbrJKSloT37Pp7-Z5oItyG401aP-gMMdHLiqH2rctWsWkC_LBtLGXrMhwA5MWNLeIgx8KA6HM5NTO24LQosJukQgd9YGdj1nZWkkyXD6vvPo3nghIdQaZPeZL6ngXR4_wC4VSR-7ukFFeLy

Design
The XROS Cube stands out with its unique cube-shaped design, offering a modern and ergonomic feel. It’s compact, making it highly portable and easy to grip. The charging port and airflow control are both found on the bottom of this device. It is very small, compared to basically any vape that I’ve ever tried, this makes it very easy to slip in your pocket for on the go. The clear finish on the bottom half of this device sometimes makes it look like the device is being lit all around, but there is just a tiny stripe of light on the front of it. The variety of colors available ensures there’s something for everyone’s taste.
AD_4nXeBTA6VVhFaGAivS9iGFnJHYJQhcZWMhgrC4djuU7AmmPT3t_geTqmWq3IRUPj10AO-yzbtzcXj34NQAz8AAEZqXNqlT61vTRMe47YyfPT3jldEkGnmqfSErgTGOBw_jKpIEayHkbGpebEYlmvRyuzF68wX

Pods
The kit includes two mesh pods – a 0.8Ω and a 1.2Ω – both designed for mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping. The pods are easy to fill and feature Vaporesso's SSS anti-leaking technology, which minimizes mess and enhances durability. The 2ml capacity is standard, though frequent vapers might find themselves refilling often. This device does only come with those 2 ml pods, but I’ve seen Vaporesso is making 3 ml pods for the Xros line now as well, so that’s definitely something to keep in mind. Even though this device only comes with these two pods, there is already a variety of pods out there and Vaporesso is still bringing out devices that support these pods, so there is no need to worry about your pods being unavailable any time soon.

AD_4nXdUB1seg6eGhN7khqBRNaU5lk-ZbX-r2JjGE2l3VCm4g1LojaUUpenB4hxIH9W9VV4AvJRMPQxQZ7fcDSTSJJwZnsDvgHj_MdeW38TmCuxP3hp1rJrFIJO012DTeouMm2Fwd29YztL106RCuRvBcDR1QYpN

Performance
The performance of the XROS Cube is impressive for its size. The battery especially blew me away. It is only a pod device, definitely directed to a more MTL style of vaping than anything else, so if you aren’t constantly chain vaping, this little banger of a device will easily get you through a day. I mean the entire performance of this device is similar to what I know and love from Vaporesso and especially from their XROS line. I think most of the people reading this would agree. The flavor is always good, leaking is almost nonexistent, vapor is good, these pods are good. Overall if I had to describe the devices performance in one word, the word I would choose would be: Consistent.
AD_4nXdsSXzihQ0LzkTLUpGGWLhs3P5gm4EL0IEU5z2v0pS1s7rsU7QSoKhW7MCI6DV9TSTDr7ZvQ6KeM2mDbyvnih-R7G9eBQHqSMo0RVO6vlOfusYC5ukBfVSWJYoF3xSZc0ekCubneSyEgrG3M964zK1efVGS

Pros
  • Flavor
  • Airflow control
  • Very compact and portable device
  • Good battery life, especially for the size
  • User-friendly: simple to use and get started
  • Build quality
  • Xros pods and compatibility

AD_4nXfcxCJrBsXs25cz741Q5GWnVoakJ_81nfMJvNitrR7vbiZodF0x-xnl-nj7z-axZ18iVHwteyQCsMItxsKmxmeSHtEQ5i8H9-pmjjhVsvRgxgH5wc3ryRT3_4sZ_6rr2Ohahwu48OQCQX2unrjWBmEqoqz0

Cons
  • Charging is quite slow
  • Limited adjustment options

AD_4nXdL5NY66FnI3P3vqsEDrZgtVeYT79KkBh5kwsw1ZBXLlNrfsMG5tMBxGKWIUaoHNAk9ZEOkNxcFRtGNl8GZshWMXTcYkYN1bD8MGLcy6SwOn2B9TpkmzcMR1Uuo2MUESkf6o75t1L2soFNvhJxLFeVeJ3c

Verdict
The Vaporesso XROS Cube Pod System Kit stands out in the MTL pod system category. Its combination of compact size, excellent flavor production, and user-friendly features make it a compelling choice for anyone looking for a reliable and portable vaping device. Despite a few minor drawbacks, such as the pod capacity and relatively slow charging, the overall performance and convenience make it a worthy addition to any vaper's collection. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned vaper, the XROS Cube offers a satisfying and versatile vaping experience.
AD_4nXdCM6EqSkGxp9Px8jLsccTyrFTRvQ299rU22I6SIyWfXA7DXFT35DXbvek46caSu2lxAzVdhycd_A09Lh9O98Imz3IkNF9boMyyc9ryL5lOAcrAl0GSXMIPZuteMZaMpSe1V65x9VCmHLdFYU1RizRA4h0

Another big thanks to Healthcabin for sending me this device to review. I really enjoyed this little device. Don't forget to check out their website and everything they have to offer!

VU Sponsors