Become a Patron!

Vapors United Vendors PIF

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
You may chat here but please do not post your want/need yet.
smiley.png

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!!!

Vapors United vendors have been generous to a fault but, alas, it has become evident that we have to protect them from those who take advantage.

These PIFs are for people that have began their new journey and that are on a tight budget or those who are having a rough time at the moment (newbie or veteran) or those who would like to help someone in your life change their life by making the switch to vaping.

If you have a request for yourself and have been an active member of this forum for the last 90 days then PM me (start a Conversation).

If you have a request for someone else and have been active on the forum for the last six months then PM me (start a Conversation).

There may be exceptions for those who find themselves in dire straights, but be prewarned, I'll be asking for some personal information. In fact this will hold true to anyone making a request.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a question about the PIF. does the stuff have to be new or just in good working order. Because well in the future i know i will be contributing some things to the site, but atm I only have one borrowed atomizer. Later on when finances allow i am sure i will be getting many more mods and attys.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jj2, I have quite a few mods and attys that I have bought, and immediately decided they were not for me. I don't know if you are a big vendor with a vast supply, or possibly in need of some things to Pif. I do have things I can donate for the cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I'm not a vendor at all. I just do contests/giveaways for some of them. Reddhott does this too.

We don't get paid to do this. We do get to PIF some of their products to help new members and those in need.:)
What I'm working on now is a way to reach those that ARE IN NEED OR NEW PEOPLE.
When I say "new" I mean that I want to mainly get juice to them so it doesn't cost an arm and leg to find that "perfect" juice to make them stick to vaping.

Hardware is the hardest to get our hands on so we have to be very selective.

@thewanderernick and @Vaperjim. I always love to see other members help out. I had a group effort going on at a different forum where this happened!!! While it lasted it was great and those involved even had a lot of fun doing it.

So, yes, anyone, please jump in!!! :)
Stuff does not have to be new just useable.

I just recently got a donation from someone that I helped out over two years ago. They even took the time to run me down.
A request was made to use part of it for a United Vapors website. I am putting that together now. The remainder I can get gift certificate when I need to.
There are a lot of great people out there and they want to help those entering this new world.

So if you don't want to do it yourself, we would love to handle it for you.

Just remember that you have to pay the shipping so this might cut into your budget.

Last edited:

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I cant help right now, but would love to in the future! Im new to the vaping community but have been vaping for about 3 months. Im currently unemployed,but once i get back on my feet and am able to afford a box mod and sub tank i would gladly doante my coolfire 1 to someone that might enjoy it better than me. For now though its all i got, so im trying to stick with it and not go back to smoking. You all are great people and glad to see a community thats there to help and give back! Keep up the good work!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jj2, a United Vapors website sounds like a great idea. I definitely would be willing to help. Time, hardware or $. Good luck with this endeavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would gladly take any juice open or not that someone doesn't want. It really is hard to find a juice to stick with. Juice is also something I can send you in october while I am home for a while. I have about 4 30ml bottles I don't really like. This one juice the wanderer by vintage is great, but where I am they jack up all the prices of american e juice. Really sucks

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure if it's open yet if not sorry in advance, my hrs got dropped to 20 a week I'm a father of 2 so everything I have has to go to bills and my girls while I try to find a new job my eliquid situation is getting scarse I was wondering if u may have a DIY kit of some sorts eliquid is really all I'm hurting for and a kit would help myself and a couple of family members a lot. Thank you for hearing me out

sent from the back of Otto's bus

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I'm not sure if it's open yet if not sorry in advance, my hrs got dropped to 20 a week I'm a father of 2 so everything I have has to go to bills and my girls while I try to find a new job my eliquid situation is getting scarse I was wondering if u may have a DIY kit of some sorts eliquid is really all I'm hurting for and a kit would help myself and a couple of family members a lot. Thank you for hearing me out

Otto is has been my privilege talking to you the last couple of days and thanks for being so patient with me. :)

I'm setting you up with a Master Kit from One Stop DIY Shop. I hope it helps.

Info headed you way!

And a big thanks to One Stop!!!!

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Otto is has been my privilege talking to you the last couple of days and thanks for being so patient with me. :)

I'm setting you up with a Master Kit from One Stop DIY Shop. I hope it helps.

Info headed you way!

And a big thanks to One Stop!!!!
It has been a great honor for me to be able to chat with you you all are such kind hearted people always looking out for everyone, thank you for the helping hand everyone involved constant generosity is truly heart warming, this will surely help thank you

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to thank @jj2. I was not expecting what you did! Very pleasant surprise today! Thank you, the donation-er, and High Desert Vapes!

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In a few weeks I will have some stuff to donate as well. Some great people helped me make the switch so I have no problem helping others in their journey to get off of smoking....especially those in true need.

Thanks for your efforts on this @jj2!

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks origin! And thank you for hooking me up @jj2! Both of you. I greatly appreciate it , and will not forget your generosity!!! :) can't wait to sample there juice!:)

VU Sponsors