Become a Patron!

Vapour in room

sto0ka

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all,

Maybe I'm not first person to ask but how do i get rid of clouds in my house ?

In the beginning when it all started with EGO + CE4 it was all beautiful.. No more cigarettes , no smoke , no smell and of course small vapour from high PG liquids...

Now things changed , high VG liquids 70 , 80 even 90% , subohm coils , huge clouds.

I know opening window helps a lot , but winters in Ireland are not so good for keeping that window open for a long time , and yes it takes a lot even with a window opened to get rid of it.
Air humidity is form 75 to 90 all day , everyday and that is bad for clouds because they are still sitting in room even if u open window.

I was thinking about air purifiers or dehumidifiers , but would like opinion from someone who knows more than me about that or someone who already solved this kind of problems.

Thanks all !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome to VU, I have a small fan running at times, helps disiapte the vapor I make, I use 70/30 mix and don't cloud it up too bad. Enjoy the forum:wave:

sto0ka

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks on reply.

I'll try with fan first , but i think i'll have to get one of dehumidifiers and see how it works :D

jSMpH0Vb.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you go the humidifier route get one with a cleanable filter.

sto0ka

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah this one is about 30$ on ebay and filter is washable.

Btw, i saw your signature banner and i could not resist , sorry :D

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Small window fan to exhaust the vapor out. Anything with a filter will get clogged, and if you have forced air for heating / AC replace the filters every month religiously because the furnace will not function proper with a clogged filter, and may catch on fire. The returns suck in all that vapor when the furnace or AC is running.

caution-sign.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a window fan that I could put in reverse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have to agree with @SMOKIE . As intense as it may sound, like, "Oh whoa, if it clogs the AC filter what's it doing to my lungs", that's far from an issue. Any airborne substance, whether it be a cooking smell or a sneeze, needs to go somewhere. With the humidity as high as yours, the interior of your home's air density creates and environment for everything to stick; even with a purifier. You'll just need to be more diligent during times when the house is closed up. IMHO.

VU Sponsors