Become a Patron!

VBS Iron Surface Squonk Mech Box Mod - Built-in silicone bottle for squonking

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.
This time we bring you the VBS Iron Surface Squonk Mech Box Mod.
If you are a fan of squonk mod,don't miss this mod.

Original VBS Iron Surface Squonk Mechanical Box Mod $26.99
The Original VBS Iron Surface squonk box mod is constructed from colorful resin. It comes with removable built-in silicone bottle for squonking, which holds about 7ml of e-juice. It is powered by a single 18650 or 20700 battery (not included). The mod has locking mechanism in the fire button to avoid mis-firing.This item also has many color to choose.
authentic-vbs-iron-surface-squonk-mechanical-box-mod-black-blue-resin-7ml-1-x-18650-20700.jpg

authentic-vbs-iron-surface-squonk-mechanical-box-mod-black-blue-resin-7ml-1-x-18650-20700.jpg

Click here,know more about this product>>>

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Gina!

Tell your people in China to start putting some chips in those boxes!

Islandswamp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone.
This time we bring you the VBS Iron Surface Squonk Mech Box Mod.
If you are a fan of squonk mod,don't miss this mod.

Original VBS Iron Surface Squonk Mechanical Box Mod $26.99
The Original VBS Iron Surface squonk box mod is constructed from colorful resin. It comes with removable built-in silicone bottle for squonking, which holds about 7ml of e-juice. It is powered by a single 18650 or 20700 battery (not included). The mod has locking mechanism in the fire button to avoid mis-firing.This item also has many color to choose.

Click here,know more about this product>>>

I ordered one a few days ago. Hopefully it comes quickly!

I also emailed 3FVape about my clone driptech squonker that died after 8 weeks of light usage. Hopefully the iron surface is better quality .

VU Sponsors