Become a Patron!

Vendor moving away from smoke turning toward vape.

Renoyote

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure if this is all that appropriate since this vendor has been primarily a supply spot for folks wanting to roll their own smokes but, I've noticed that they are venturing into the vape world and their blog indicates that may become their main focus soon. Right now, they have just two vape pens available and a very limited selection of juice. I bought the Buck Naked H2 from them and will post a review of that elsewhere. I saw on their FB page that they intend to do a lot more with vaping and plan on getting other brands in stock soon.

High Desert Tobacco has been y "go to" source for my own "roll your own" supplies and they have great service. Every order I've placed with them has been shipped out either the same day or early the very next day. recently, they dropped shipping charges so, everything is free shipping. Since I live in the same town, I get my stuff in about a day.

Once, they sent out the wrong order to me but as soon as I let them know that I got the wrong thing, they sent out the right order and told me to keep what they had mistakenly sent.

Anyway, I've had good experiences with them and if the dive deeper into vaping, it can only be a good thing.

VU Sponsors