Become a Patron!

Vendors, taking the time to do it right

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I recently made a purchase of supplies, and some issues come up with the order. I don't really like providing a contact number, especially if I gave them my email, but I do it anyway.

This vendor took the time to call me on Saturday to discuss those issues. The issue? My address doesn't exist in the USPS data base it seems :wait:

Long story short, I explained to the guy this house was built in 1965, and the mail has always made it here. Just print the label, stick it on the box, and send it.

Even then, he wanted to know if I had a PO box. Really? Once again, I repeated the paragraph above. And he said he could not guarantee delivery since the USPS says the address doesn't exist.

He did send it, and I got it. I'm just grateful the guy took the time to call. Instead of holding the order until I called to ask where it was.

Some people still understand what true service means. :bliss:

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What vendor?
I've had three call me with questions about my order or to let me know something became a backorder.
Ecig was one.
Great people.
I can't remember the other 2 and am currently mobile so I can't look at my logs but if I remember to look at them when I get home I'll update.
Customer service is very important to me and keeps me a customer.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What vendor?
I've had three call me with questions about my order or to let me know something became a backorder.
Ecig was one.
Great people.
I can't remember the other 2 and am currently mobile so I can't look at my logs but if I remember to look at them when I get home I'll update.

Vapor Tek :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Depending on where my mail comes from, I get it from 2 post offices. I had a customer service rep argue with me saying that my address didn't exist, so told her to use the next towns name, it came up. I'm on the border of 2 large towns. Get my 2 day shipments from one PO and most of the rest from the other one.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What vendor?
Ecig was one.
Great people.
So I went through my logs and there have actually been 4 that have called me.
ecig, vapenw, thevapemall, and elementvape
Then vapesocietysupply not only called me once to tell me an item was out of stock, but then ended up double shipping the entire order.
So now I'll have to call them back to figure out how I can pay for that second shipment.
It was all coils and I'll use them so no reason to return them just to reorder later.
Too bad it was an $146.90 order, wasn't quite prepared for that....lol
It's all good.
But companies like this are exactly why I order from places that ship from here in the states.
They've all treated me well.

VU Sponsors