Become a Patron!

Venerable Vape????

kkfitterman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really nice site good prices for what the stuff is BUT. Always a but. Made an order over 2 weeks ago, got the order confirmation email, bank account has been charged, BUT haven't heard from them since. Left 5 or 6 request on the site and sent 2 or 3 emails. All have not been answered and calling the phone number has found to be futile. Anyone else have problems like this?

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are referring to VenerableVaping.com this was posted to their Twitter and FB page 5hrs ago.

"I want to apologize to my customers... I am having major computer issues the last 2 weeks.

I am working hard to correct them and should be back online in 3 days.

All orders will be filled and a discount code will be given.

Thanks AJ"

Last edited:

kkfitterman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are referring to VenerableVaping.com this was posted to their Twitter and FB page 5hrs ago.

"I want to apologize to my customers... I am having major computer issues the last 2 weeks.

I am working hard to correct them and should be back online in 3 days.

All orders will be filled and a discount code will be given.

Thanks AJ"

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IDK anything past what this says but I'd think backup for his computer stuff might be in order. I did order a few things from him a year or so ago without any kind of issues. Hope everything turns out OK.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Really nice site good prices for what the stuff is BUT. Always a but. Made an order over 2 weeks ago, got the order confirmation email, bank account has been charged, BUT haven't heard from them since. Left 5 or 6 request on the site and sent 2 or 3 emails. All have not been answered and calling the phone number has found to be futile. Anyone else have problems like this?
I've known AJ for a long time... he's good people, good business. He had some system issues and is working through them. He'll make it right for you, no doubt :)

kkfitterman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Patience is no problem but not hearing anything from the company is very irritating. I hope all is well with the outfit and I mean no ill thoughts and I'm sure my order will ship someday.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just remember with their system down... they had no way to contact you. All your info would have been inside the system ;)

kkfitterman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Even with the system down, orders are still being made and money being exchanged, one would think more than a mass apology would go out but you're most likely right. I'm not an internet expert and without spell check I would be illiterate.

kkfitterman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Final thoughts on VenerableVape, 3 weeks and no word, the phone number given lets you listen to a very bad recording informing you they are only in 3 days a week but have a nice day. that must be what justifies good business. china orders take 3 weeks for delivery because of thousands of miles but usually ships next day. wonder why we have lost so much to them? ill stick to local shops for supplies even though they hardly stock anything anymore because its all about what sells. Ill probably break down and order on-line again but customer service has gone to hell.

kkfitterman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A week has passed since the claim of being back on line promise. What I have picked up on is venerable vape was awesome a year ago so what changed?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
***UPDATE***
We have received word that kkfitterman did indeed receive his order from VV.

VU Sponsors