Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
INW Pitaya (Dragonfruit) 1.5%
FA Kiwi 2.5%
FA Passion Fruit 1.5%
FA Mad Fruits 1.5%
FA Aurora 2%
Liquid Barn Pacific Cooler 4%

Exotic juicy fruits with a real venemous kick to it. Not read great reviews on Liquid Barn concentrates and wasnt sure about the majority of those I have tried myself at first. For UK vapers though, worth a try as they are under £1.00 for 10ml from Chefs Flavours.

I love the vanilla ice cream that is by far my favourite one and the belgian waffle has grown on me recently. The pink lemonade and this pacific cooler I think are both good even though there are better out there, these are a little flat....but what I like with LB, is there flavours are easy to use and seem to blend in well to recipes as secondary flavours.

This recipe was based around a clone recipe I found on here from ages ago:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/chicken-monkeys-tesla-clone.6877/

Never had the original juice but the profile interested me. Being a couple of years old and at 12% nicotine, was probably vaped at much lower wattages than nowadays which would explain the high percentages. I was just going to cut it all in half but thought it looked a good recipe to add the aurora to and try the pacific cooler in. Is a nice fruity vape, has a real kick to it, the weird thing is it really really tastes like there is Inw cactus in it....which isnt a bad thing :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice....don't have the Pacific Cooler, but I have the rest of those concentrates....!

Will try a substitute....:)

Thanks again @Willbo

VU Sponsors