Become a Patron!

Very picky newish vaper here

Swaglife81

Member For 4 Years
Thought I would say hey. Quit smoking and entered the vape world with a Nautilus 2. Went to sub ohm with Smok Baby Beast. Direct Lung is so much more fun in my opinion. I wanted to give the non RTA route a try while I discover ejuices. I find most ejuices I think I would like I can't stand and stuff I wouldn't touch in the food world I love to vape. It's wierd but my taste buds are my taste buds.

Currently in the market for an RTA and a box mod. The stuff I'm looking at is in pre order, new release or really new. Vandy Vapes Kylin, Ijoy Captain pd270, Smok gX2/4 and a few others. So I'm patiently waiting and I'm excited to get into coil builds and so on. I've been a tinkerer for a while, 15-20 years now in car audio, rc helis, wiring, electricity, etc so the coil stuff to me is simple Ohms law, current, series vs parallel is like a second language to me.

The reason I joined this forum is it seems more active, another forum I've been on the past 2 months is somewhat low in activity.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
I'm sure you will enjoy your self here.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome. You might want to add the new Limited Gold RDTA to your list. Looks like a killer RDTA to me.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome:cheers:

The Ijoy Exo rta is worth a look. I like mine so much that I just ordered another.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome!!!

You might want to consider an RDA, also. I was using tanks for quite a while. I found out the hard way that the flavor from an RDA can really be unbeatable.
Some inexpensive options to consider:
Rabies from desire or yeti from envii

Plenty of other out there but to me those are some inexpensive stand outs.

Swaglife81

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the welcoming everyone. Right now looks like most of my bi weekly budget goes into juices, seems I have an expensive taste locally but paying the price of a 60ml bottle is the cost of a new tank. So I will probably end up grabbing 3-4 tanks. I at least know I want the Vandy Vapes Kylin, the OBS Nano Engine. If I go RDA I might have to go to a RDTA, I need some convenience and capacity. I work 3-4 12 hour shifts. So I'm gone from the house 14-15 hours a day sadly.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like a future diy juice maker and squonker in the making

BAM crew

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sounds like you have your ducks in a row, Swag. You've done well. There is hardly any censorship here. Enjoy! :wave:
So why don't you just rock this joint? Give and take what's needed to lead a healthier life!...and have some fun.

Oh. We have a live stream every Saturday night at 10pm Eastern/7pm PST. You won't want to miss! YouTube. Be there or be square. It's awesome!
Vape on, Swag. :ejuice::cloud::cloud:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome- glad you signed on!
The reason an RDA is handy is to try many liquids before dedicating a whole tank to an eliquid . Yes the dripper would be more for home, but my Twisted Messes RDA has saved me from filling up my tank with some yucky flavor! Plus I could drip different flavors and try many in a short time span.

Plantefood

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the welcoming everyone. Right now looks like most of my bi weekly budget goes into juices, seems I have an expensive taste locally but paying the price of a 60ml bottle is the cost of a new tank. So I will probably end up grabbing 3-4 tanks. I at least know I want the Vandy Vapes Kylin, the OBS Nano Engine. If I go RDA I might have to go to a RDTA, I need some convenience and capacity. I work 3-4 12 hour shifts. So I'm gone from the house 14-15 hours a day sadly.
Bad ass rdta is the coil art by coil tech. I've had hit and miss experiences with rdtas but that one is very nice for the price

Hi, this is a first time post. I own an azeroth rdta and 2 kylins. They both have their own place in the vaping world. The azeroth deck is a really easy deck to build on, it's a goon style clamp. There are a slew of rdta's out there take your pick. The only down side I've seen about the limitless gold is the fill plug, so there's that. The kylin is a really great postless deck, and aren't that bad to build on. The airflow is unique and super smooth. The large tank capacity is a real plus. Vandy Vapes is really showing quality stuff right now. Not, taking away from coil art. There is amazing flavor in both, wicking techniques for them are different. My personal opinion is to have one of each, like I said both are different and offer unique features. Cheer's

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers:

VU Sponsors