Become a Patron!

VG

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the latest on VG these days?

I saw some are using Coconut derived glycerine but it's pretty expensive and some say it has an off taste to it.

What is everyone's favorite VG these days???

I've been using Essential Depot form Amazon -quick, easy and relatively cheap!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been using Essential Depot form Amazon -quick, easy and relatively cheap!
That's what I use (and it's really good!) Free shipping (with Prime helps too) Unfortunately, they were out of stock of the PG so I got another (cheaper) brand. I recently realized my PG tastes bad. Can anyone recommend a good brand of PG I can order from Amazon? I don't mind just getting a quart at a time.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I use (and it's really good!) Free shipping (with Prime helps too) Unfortunately, they were out of stock of the PG so I got another (cheaper) brand. I recently realized my PG tastes bad. Can anyone recommend a good brand of PG I can order from Amazon? I don't mind just getting a quart at a time.
I have a pint of Essential Depot PG from about 8 months ago, still 2/3 full. Went through a whole liter of VG during same time... I use very little PG. I've used BCF VG/PG before, no complaints. They have pretty cheap shipping if you can't find anything on Amazon.

Just got a liter of the Wildly Organic Coconut VG. Comes in a glass bottle... I like the idea of no plastic to leach into the contents... Wish all the flavorings came in glass!

Have not used this yet but will report back once I do.

Last edited:

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VapeOn1960

What's the name/brand of the shit PG?

I see several brands in Amazon... Food grade, medical grade... Try searching reviews to see if anyone mentions using it for DIY ejuice.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ED has PG by the gallon...

Propylene Glycol - USP - Kosher - Food Grade - USP - Kosher - 8 lb 9 oz net wt in a 1 Gallon Safety Sealed HDPE Container with resealable Cap https://a.co/d/6qOH2vs

Prob just a matter of time B4 they get the quarts/pints back in stock.

Last edited:

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to duplicate my comment from the other thread...

As for the Wildly Organic Coconut based VG - It MOST DEFINITELY imparts a mild coconut flavor!!! I will be going back to Essential Depot VG!!! Would prob be great in a mix that has coconut in it but makes my Mango Dragon and Mango Lemonade juices taste funny!

I liked the taste of it plain - as in a few drops in my mouth - noticeably sweeter than Palm VG but def a mild coconut flavor. Thought it might be light enough that I wouldn't notice it vaping but it destroyed my mixes!

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Just to duplicate my comment from the other thread...

As for the Wildly Organic Coconut based VG - It MOST DEFINITELY imparts a mild coconut flavor!!! I will be going back to Essential Depot VG!!! Would prob be great in a mix that has coconut in it but makes my Mango Dragon and Mango Lemonade juices taste funny!

I liked the taste of it plain - as in a few drops in my mouth - noticeably sweeter than Palm VG but def a mild coconut flavor. Thought it might be light enough that I wouldn't notice it vaping but it destroyed my mixes!
Got a link? Last i checked it was more than buying vg from a vape shop, but i like coconut, and not having to add any flavoring at all is a nice thought. Pm me if u dont want to post it

(I double checked and its no longer available where i had been looking)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's what I use (and it's really good!) Free shipping (with Prime helps too) Unfortunately, they were out of stock of the PG so I got another (cheaper) brand. I recently realized my PG tastes bad. Can anyone recommend a good brand of PG I can order from Amazon? I don't mind just getting a quart at a time.Th

I've used quite a bit of Biopharm brand ordered from Amazon, both PG and VG, had no complaints with either and the price was good. What I ordered came in half-liter bottles. $22.00 for two bottles of PG, delivery time to me estimated to be Jan 30th so it's apparently in stock.

VU Sponsors