Become a Patron!

Vicious Ant Spade DNA75C

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Christmas came early this year :vino:. Don't worry I didn't pay $400 for it. But I might have spent several weeks of what I used to spend on cigs ;) I lucked up and found a used one. But it couldn't have been that used because they just came out and I can just imagine how long it would take to get one from Philippines. I was going to post this on Squonkers Are Bonkers but things get lost in there so fast. Due to the amount of things that get posted in there. So I hope yall will enjoy this pic as much as I will enjoy this mod. BTW anyone else that is lucky enough to have been able to score one of these beauties, please share a pic of yours.
20180719_174650.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Christmas came early this year :vino:. Don't worry I didn't pay $400 for it. But I might have spent several weeks of what I used to spend on cigs ;) I lucked up and found a used one. But it couldn't have been that used because they just came out and I can just imagine how long it would take to get one from Philippines. I was going to post this on Squonkers Are Bonkers but things get lost in there so fast. Due to the amount of things that get posted in there. So I hope yall will enjoy this pic as much as I will enjoy this mod. BTW anyone else that is lucky enough to have been able to score one of these beauties, please share a pic of yours.
View attachment 116077
Wow what a finish. Beautiful.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
beautiful, RED is my favorite color. Thanks for sharing. Now you can see the difference between the two, as far as design goes.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
That is pretty. @gadget! has one also.

Carpe Nidor
Mine is a mech
Same here.

566bb2fca94fb9b0f472e5d0a15234af.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a diamond on sale at the vape trader for $225 price negotiable. There are 2 spades at Ebay for $279.99 which I think is too much.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
There is a diamond on sale at the vape trader for $225 price negotiable. There are 2 spades at Ebay for $279.99 which I think is too much.
I would have to agree on the eBay prices. They retail on the manufacturers site for 190. even with the fixed shipping cost of 50. that comes to 240.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
View attachment 116077

Really lovely, enjoy

was looking at these the other day on their site and can’t decide whether I’d choose a mech or 75c variant

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For most people, it depends how fat your wallet is :)
I totally agree. But if you are going to splurge on something. I would highly recommend considering a Vicious Ant mod. I played with mine all night last night and I have yet to fine any big cons. Looks and design pro, build quality pro, DNA75C chip pro, performance pro, soft squonk bottle pro, extra bottle pro, bottle connection pro, hold it's value pro. If I wanted to be nit picky. I would say that I would have liked it to be a 21700 instead of a 18650, but I seem to be getting good battery like at 55 watts and like Todd on YT said, you can slightly see the battery if hold the mod at the right angle and look into the squonk hole. These are definitely not deal breakers for me.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
True ...just imagining if I “could” get one which would it be ....with the mechs you can get back and front panel stabilised wood
Something that expensive, I would go with a mech so years down the road you don't have to worry about any electronics failing. I know you could replace boards, wires blah blah blah but ain't nobody got time for that.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Something that expensive, I would go with a mech so years down the road you don't have to worry about any electronics failing. I know you could replace boards, wires blah blah blah but ain't nobody got time for that.

Hmm yeah good point ...think I’d go mech as well for that same reason :vino:

Though the 75C sure is purty too

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always mech

- I tried the 75C chip in the Therion, disliked it intensely, worst battery life ever.
That has not been my experience with the DNA75C. I also have a lost vape therion. Maybe I'm just a lucky guy ;) I've been using the spade since last night and I still have 80% battery life. I've mainly been hitting the spade. But I do usually rock 5 to 6 mods at a time. I like variety and now I never get vape tongue :blech: last but not least. I'm going to have to get on the other side of the fence with yall. I much more prefer DNA75C over a mech.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That has not been my experience with the DNA75C. I also have a lost vape therion. Maybe I'm just a lucky guy ;) I've been using the spade since last night and I still have 80% battery life. I've mainly been hitting the spade. But I do usually rock 5 to 6 mods at a time. I like variety and now I never get vape tongue :blech: last but not least. I'm going to have to get on the other side of the fence with yall. I much more prefer DNA75C over a mech.

To each his own said the old lady as she kissed the cow :giggle:

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your too funny Juicy Lucy. I appreciate everyone's opinion. I did what to share this review. Where Jai talks about ohms versus battery life. Jai is the one that hates everything and he gave this a 9.5

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Your too funny Juicy Lucy. I appreciate everyone's opinion. I did what to share this review. Where Jai talks about ohms versus battery life. Jai is the one that hates everything and he gave this a 9.5

I intensely dislike that prick - but once again, to each his own, lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can appreciate this mod...its Filipino!

But as with many Filipino's ( Not myself ) reminds me to much of walking into other Filipinos homes with Black tables with either chrome/gold accents and mirrors on walls and the forever plastic on their couches.

And yes I stereotyped! I also think we're good at labor, nursing, math and ping pong so what! LOL

Now if it was a 21700, battery life might not be as horrid.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up this 18650 for a steal. The paint was crap and the door was chipped. So I removed all the paint. Buffed it out and bought a new door. I am very happy with the way it turned out. I had planned on painting it again. But I think leave the brushed aluminum look.
20180926_175504.jpg 20180926_175515.jpg 20180926_175522.jpg 20180926_175529.jpg

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

dwcraig1

Member For 4 Years
Vicious Ant didn't do the case thermals or mod resistance on my VA Spade DNA75C 21700.
So I did them, here are the thermal settings, mod resistance is 0.009 ohms.

Attachments

• Spade DNA75C 21700 case thermals.JPG
    Spade DNA75C 21700 case thermals.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Just got my Vicious Ant dna75c 18650. What’s your build on it. Ohms & watts if you don’t mind me asking

Hi all. My 1st post . Running Profile with Vandy Vape 316L mesh inside on Replay. Amazing combo.
015f917edd21377a9cd42e9c3d478883.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Nice. I’ve been building my own coils for a while. Just nothing mesh. Guess I need some lessons. Just got it, now to get some more doors.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
These look very nice. I've seen the minimum price on them starting around $250 to $21,46.04. I have doubts I would ever save enough dimes for even a low cost one. Even if I could not sure I would buy one.

<catch 22>I would want to use it but be stuck with an overwhelming sense to not use it for what it costs and fear of damaging it.</catch 22>

Might look at them and say they look nice from afar. After that I kind of lose interest because of the catch 22 involved. I would have to urinate on it and move on. I kind of do that regarding $100 low end Reo mods, which seems more attainable now looking at the low end costs of these. Still $100 is difficult for me to pay out for anything really.

Maybe I need to find one of those Just Over Broke things. Then, I'd be on someone else's dime and too busy to bother vaping, much less shop for high end and high cost mods.

Water, water, every where,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, every where,
Nor any drop to drink.

The very deep did rot: O Christ!
That ever this should be!
Yea, slimy things did crawl with legs
Upon the slimy sea.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors