Become a Patron!

Vicious Ant Variant questions

I just got a vicious ant variant yesterday and I LOVE this thing. But there seems to be a small issue, hoping someone here can help me out. Now, we carry these in my shop so I have quite a few things to compare it to.

If I put an Atlantis, Sub Tank, or Melo tank with a .5 ohm coil in it on my variant, it will read 0.12ohms. If I put a dripper that's a .72 ohm build on it, it will read 0.18 ohms. Put it on another Variant, it reads the ohms fine and will fire anything on it. Is there an issue with my mod or is there a setting to change? Not quite sure what's happening here...

L

Lighty269

I just got a vicious ant variant yesterday and I LOVE this thing. But there seems to be a small issue, hoping someone here can help me out. Now, we carry these in my shop so I have quite a few things to compare it to.

If I put an Atlantis, Sub Tank, or Melo tank with a .5 ohm coil in it on my variant, it will read 0.12ohms. If I put a dripper that's a .72 ohm build on it, it will read 0.18 ohms. Put it on another Variant, it reads the ohms fine and will fire anything on it. Is there an issue with my mod or is there a setting to change? Not quite sure what's happening here...

Get it replaced, period!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The real thing or a clone? If it's the real thing, you need to raise hell with Vicious Ant.

It's a clone, so there's not much of a chance to get it fixed from them. Oh well, it will still work! Thank you guys :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It's a clone, so there's not much of a chance to get it fixed from them. Oh well, it will still work! Thank you guys :)

It's still worth a shot!

Unless the mod was less than $5 which I doubt.

Go ahead and contact them, bitch and moan about it.

Name them here and send them a link to this thread.

Stranger things have happened!

VU Sponsors