Viral goes Underground!

Viral Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys!
I am new to these forums but you all will see me around. My name is Steve, I am the owner of Viral Vapes in California.. I have been working on my recipes for the better part of a year. Making e-juice started as just a hobby then an obsession, just like cloud chasing. I use mechanical mods and constantly shock my self, melt insulators all in the name of chasing clouds. (I don't recommend building below 0.05, in fact it's flat out dangerous).

Anyways, I hope to contribute to the DIY e-juice and Mech Modding forum. I will eventually have VU Vendor forums for you juice fiends out there that always want to try something new.

Take care!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU, curious to try out your Tobacco juice.

Viral Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Tripster when I finish the site I will be doing a intro sale for a week.

You're talking about Bonnie I am assuming? It's more like Uncle Junks John Wayne just with my own twist of Caramel and Vanillas and Creams.

Everyone who was hung up on John Wayne switched to Bonnie at my shop.. It's still one of my favorite non fruits.

Also - in the coming months (Dec or Jan) we will have 3-4 different lines out, one of them is "B" which is 100% Naturally Extracted Tobacco (NET) flavors except for 2. One of them is like a black and mild but fresh with pipe tobacco rolled in it. Keep your eye out for that!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Tripster when I finish the site I will be doing a intro sale for a week.

You're talking about Bonnie I am assuming? It's more like Uncle Junks John Wayne just with my own twist of Caramel and Vanillas and Creams.

Everyone who was hung up on John Wayne switched to Bonnie at my shop.. It's still one of my favorite non fruits.

Also - in the coming months (Dec or Jan) we will have 3-4 different lines out, one of them is "B" which is 100% Naturally Extracted Tobacco (NET) flavors except for 2. One of them is like a black and mild but fresh with pipe tobacco rolled in it. Keep your eye out for that!

Awesome sauce, I strictly vape Tobacco juices and yes I was referring to Bonnie. I will be keepin an eye out when your site is finished so I can give your Tobacco line a whirl.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well.

I look forward to seeing your vendors thread.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome. Hope you are going to have a line of liquid designed just for the folks that are droppers.

VU Sponsors