Become a Patron!

Virginia Vaper

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello. Not many people around me vape, so here I am. I'm from Virginia, and currently live in Kilmarnock, in the Northern Neck. I'm a single dad who's moving away from disgusting cigarettes in favor of vaping for the benefit of myself and my daughter, and I get to continue to enjoy nicotine. I can't believe how absolutely filthy cigarettes are, especially after switching. I guess it's been a little over a month, now, and have had a couple of butts here and there. I started out with an Avail Infuse Edge, then learned about mods, and tanks, and RBA's. Sadly, the Avail Infuse has retired and won't be making any more appearances. I have two Kanger Minis, the Triton (which I'm not too fond of, but it looks mean) and, when I get home, today, I have a Lemo v2 and a Goliath v2 waiting... I'm so excited. I just bought the Segelei 150 TC and have the Kbox mini, which replaced the Segelei mini 30 watt that I fried all to hell (one of those mistake that can never be made again). I just learned how to make a tornado with vapor on a table and it's pretty bad ass. I aspire to blow fat smoke rings and jelly fish, some day, too. Back to work and discretely vaping.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Your just down the road from me. I'm in Fredericksburg area. Welcome, congratulations on your cig free life.

emsvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In the shenandoah Valley also vaping about a month went from a two pack a day smoker to less than 10 butts since I made the switch

Sent from my RCT6203W46 using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Glad you joined us.

Manimal3497