Become a Patron!

"Vitacig" handing out free e-cigs on campus at University of Texas

jc2013

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My daughter texted me a picture of the free ecigs that "Vitacig is handing out free on campus today. She said they were very aggressive and worse than the folks at kiosks in malls. She told them she did not smoke and thy told her that she doesn't need to smoke - that using the Vitacig was "a great way to get you daily vitamin requirements" ! Unbelievable. For an industry trying to gain a legitimate foothold as a smoking alternative, having people push ecigs on non-smokers as a way to get your daily vitamins is amazing. Just venting here I guess. Because I vape, she texted me asking me whether I had ever heard of these and so I did some quick research online about the company, needless to say I was not overly impressed.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great, they have a Collagen one that somehow improves your wrinkles by vaping. It almost looks like a parody site, but sadly all too real.

The upside is college kids are over 18 and its existence shows vaporizers don't always have nicotine. Good for shutting up the sin taxers.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am waiting for one that contains a powerful laxative myself.

We can send those to all the old folks homes so they can quit with the freaking prune juice!

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am waiting for one that contains a powerful laxative myself.

We can send those to all the old folks homes so they can quit with the freaking prune juice!

My mother is in an assisted living home and ego twists with a tank on top are extremely popular there. They call the eliquids 'oil' for some strange reason, but they shop at local B&Ms for all there needs. Most revert back to smoking at the end of the month when their Social Security checks run out.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every time I get a free hamburger, there's a hook in it. Go to the B&M's and ask. Conversation & Fact are sometimes different. If their wrong we will know.

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
its interesting a lot of vitamins are not able to be absorbed by the lungs so this is pretty stupid..you can now get all your daily water needs by being held underwater by the new and improved drownacig!

thats strange. i wonder if the people passing out the free stuff are paid based on how many people go enter a code in on the website or something, otherwise why lie about products you are giving away for free lol

VU Sponsors