I received vizz lit from sourcemore for the purpose of this review:

Vizz lit specifications:

- Built-in 400mAh battery
- Pre-filled 2.4ml e-juice, 600 puffs
- 10 different flavors, Light-Bottom design
- Size: 93*14.5*14.5mm
- 5% Nic Salt

YwvvDJm.jpg

Vizz lit is disposable pod kit. This device comes in the box where you will receive 3 pods. This device is really small and nice, dimensions are 93*14.5*14.5mm and I can say that this device is really comfortable for using.
On the top we have the drip tip and drip tip feels really nice. This device has built in battery with 400mah capacity, also this device is pre filled with 2.4ml liquid. They said that you can have up to 600 puffs with this device which ofcource depends on your vaping style.
We have 10 different flavors: Grape Ice, Nut Tobacco, Lush Ice, Banana Ice, Pineapple Ice, Strawberry, Cool Mint, Mango Ice, Peach Ice, Litchi Ice. Each liquid has 5% nic and this is nic salt liquid. I received device with strawberry flavor. On the bottom side of the device you can see two airflow holes and also on the bottom we have light that will glow every time when you use the device.

cv9xj5D.jpg

4K3v4ig.jpg

pzqznqj.jpg

u9UbBzm.jpg

My thoughts:

So, we have 10 different flavors which is really good and in the package you will get 3 devices. Considering that this is a disposable device I think that this device is really good especially for people that want to quit smoking. This device is very small and comfortable for using. In my opinion 1 device should last you at least 3 days which is pretty good. This device works pretty much good, really, automatic switch works really great and it is very responsive. Airflow is also really good, you can expect nice mtl draw. Flavor is amazing, I received pod with strawberry flavor and I get really nice strawberry and menthol flavor, amazing in my opinion. Throat hit is strong with 5% nic which is nice especially for people that want to quit smoking. If you are looking to buy disposable device I can suggest you this one, I am really amazed how good it work, if you want to quit smoking I would also suggest you this because you will easier quit smoking and you will see how it is to vape.

Thanks sourcemore
You can buy it here: Vizz lit
Code: LITK - $14.9

PQ4UdC8.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors