Become a Patron!

Voopoo argus gt kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received voopoo argus gt from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Voopoo argus gt colors:

- Vintage grey
- Carbon Fiber
- Dark blue
- Black and red
- Black and blue

NvKqUIm.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 51.3 x 26.1 x 132.1mm
- Mod Material: Leather + Zinc Alloy
- Battery: Dual 18650(not included)
- Max Output: 160W
- Output Voltage: 6.4-8.4V
- Resistance: 0.1-3.0Ω
- Pod Tank Material: Stainless Steel+PCTG
- E-juice Capacity: 4.5ml

In the box:

- Argus GT mod
- 4.5ml PnP Pod Tank
- 0.2ohm PnP-VM5
- 0.15ohm PnP-VM6
- Type-C Cable
- User Manual

GkJLCi8.jpg

9Ik0LGX.jpg

Argus gt kit comes in really nice package, I need to say that this package is really beautiful. In the package you will receive mod, pod and two coils which is nice. Build quality of the mod is good, everything is as it should be and mod feels really solid in the hand, pod is made out of plastic but trust me this is not bad plastic, I saw worse plastic on many more expensive atomizers. You can buy this kit in few different colors which is really nice.

CP7W4nE.jpg

Let me start with the pod. So this pod is made out of plastic but as I said this plastic is not bad, it feels really solid. Capacity of the pod is 4.5ml which is really good and you can see clearly liquid in the pod which is really good. On the pod you can see the drip tip and you can't use here other drip tips which will be a con for someone, but drip tip is comfortable for using. With this pod you will receive two coils, one is vm5 coil, resistance of this coil is 0.2ohm and this is a mesh coil, the other coil is vm6 coil and resistance of the coil is 0.15ohm, this is a mesh coil too. On the bottom of pod you can see the base and we have magnets here, magnets are really good. To change the coil you need to pull the pod out and you can replace the coil really easy. Also from the bottom of the pod you can see the plug and when you pull it you can see the fill hole. The fill hole is big and you can fill this pod without any problems. On the base you can see the airflow adjustment ring and on the ring you can see really nice details, because of details you can really easy adjust the airflow on this pod. On the base you can see two airflow slots and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other one.

vuICBPk.jpg

8mx237B.jpg

d68D6xF.jpg

XOgWyCz.jpg

MY11A8I.jpg

As I said build quality of the mod is really good and everything is good as it should be. I really like the design of the mod and in my opinion this mod is really comfortable for using. From the top side of the mod you can see the connection, threads here are good and you can see here gold plated pin. The connection is slightly raised which is nice because you will not scratch the mod from the top with atomizers. On this mod you can use atomizer up to 24mm in diameter without overhang. This mod is powered with two 18650 batteries and from the bottom of the mod you can see the battery cap. So far the battery cap is good and there is no any problems. On one side of the mod you can see the usb c which is really good and this mod support balanced charging, but as always I suggest you to charge batteries in external charger.
On the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen and plus and minus buttons. The fire button has nice click and it works really good. Buttons are also good. We have here the color screen which is really nice, brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything good on the screen. This device works up to 160w.
To turn on this device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to turn it off. When you turn on the device in Power mode on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- W
- Mode
- Coil resistance
- V
- Time
- Puff

To change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button and we have:

- Power working mode: Regular, smart
- Tc working mode: Ni, Ti, Ss

If you hold plus button and fire button you will lock the device and you will not be able to vape, you need to do the same to unlock it. When you hold minus button and fire button you will reset puff counter and when you hold plus, minus and fire button you will see mod informations.

JiTvku9.jpg

zSQKaTk.jpg

yjAgSHb.jpg

Od1Vj2c.jpg

gKWjyc2.jpg

oCAZx31.jpg

TaXT6hj.jpg

My thoughts:

So, build quality is good and I can't complain about build quality, everything is good. Color options are also good. Pod comes with two coils in the package which is nice. The drip tip is comfortable for using but you can't use here other drip tips which will be a con to someone. Capacity of 4.5ml is really good in my opinion. You can replace the coil really easy and magnets here are good. You can fill the pod really easy because the hole is big. You can also pretty much easy adjust the airflow here. This pod works really well, I really like the coils, not the best that I tried but coils are really good and flavor is really good.
Mod is comfortable for using and I really like the design of the mod. I like that connection is a bit raised because that way mod will not be scratched from atomizers on the top. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter without overhang. The battery cap looks good so far. This device has usb type c and it supports balanced charging which is really good. The screen is really nice and brightness of the screen is good. Mod is really simple for using and we have power working mode and tc working mod here. The fire button works really well and so far there is no any problems with fire button. Another con for someone may be that when mod is sitting for over five minutes you need to press fire button twice so you can vape. This mod works really well and so far there is nothing to complain about, really good chip if you ask me. So, this kit is really nice kit in my opinion, especially the mod, mod is really good and I really like it.

Cons:

- You can't use other drip tips here
- When mod is sitting over five minutes you need to press the fire button twice to vape

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Good drip tip
- Capacity 4.5ml
- Easy to replace the coil
- Easy to fill
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Good flavor
- Comfortable for using
- Easy for using
- Good fire button
- Color screen